Thanks to BM admins for hosting this minority Flight Sim topic here

One 48

Glad to see new people interested, also and I honestly think Scale Model building and Flight Simulation go hand in hand, deffo think that way myself, often been in the situation buying a new Aircraft kit, or even seeing a Film ... Flight of the Intruder springs to mind (More of that in a bit) the two hobbys do overlap, no doubt about it.

Looks like we have a glut of great new stuff coming down the pipe in Flight Simulation quite soon. Early X=Plane 12 is out now, some exciting new updates for FS2020 are around the corner, already mentioned IL2 Great Battles with Normandy module now full release and also multiple and I mean multiple DCS projects announced, number one for me being DCS Douglas’ A-1 Skyraider and I sincerely hope we get suitable era Korea and Vietnam maps too ... AI A-6 Intruder is being worked on, but I want a study level one that is flyable in DCS sometime soon and be able to go Down Town with it in all sorts of weather and doing dangerous carrier return traps, would want it as realistic as possible please ... we'll just have to see what the sim reality pans out like, but the future is promising.

One Site I follow for FS news, more a Blog really ... but well respected one is this guys one, Stormbirds ... I use this for most of my FS update news ... https://stormbirds.blog/

Something for everyone really and that really is encouraging in these hard and crazy times.

• Like 2