THANKS FOR THE VERY QUICK SERVICE

Badder

Dear all,

I'd been thinking about buying some leaf punches over the course of several months and had been searching the web looking at various products. On Sunday, I finally plumped for a set of RP Toolz Leaf Punches.

The following evening I searched stockists. Amazon were promoting a company that offered the 4 punches individually, at a price of around 50 quid inc P&P.

Other companies offered the four, also individually, for slightly less, or the same. But then I came across Modellingtools and realised that this was the same Modelingtools that advertises here on BM. Clicking on their site I was pleased to find that Modellingtools offered the set of 4 for just 36 quid inc P&P.

So you can guess which stockist I went for.

My wife happens to have a PAYPAL account for her art supplies and for selling her art and I - a luddite when it comes to electronic money - asked her to purchase the punches for me.  She put in the order Monday evening, and my punches arrived via snail mail early this afternoon. (Wednesday)

So well done Modellingtools on extremely your extremely prompt service and your competitive prices!

I will definitely recommend you to all other model-makers!

Rearguards,

Badder