Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'RugRatResins'.
I built this from the old RugRatResins HS Andover kit and finished it with home made decals for an ETPS aircraft in the high-visibility Raspberry Ripple scheme. The nose boom was scratchbuilt from brass rod and getting the angles and lengths right took some working out. Thanks for looking. Steve
This started as the RugRatResins Viscount 700 and the fuselage had to be shortened in the wing root area and the wingspan reduced at the wing root. I made a master for the engine nacelles and vacformed the left and right halves. New main undercarriage was scratchbuilt and consists of two legs either side of each jetpipe. Painted with Alclad and dulled down a bit with a clear coat, the decals were drawn in CorelDraw and printed at home. 9 Thanks for looking. Steve