1/48 F-14B, VF-32 'Swordsmen' Iraqi Freedom, 2003

Hello all,

Here is my recently completed 1/48 Hasegawa F-14B Tomcat, in VF-32 'Swordsmen' colours. Build thread is here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234911489

Enjoyed this one as it's a scheme i've wanted to do for a while and another F-14 is off the list!

The jet:

162916F-14BVF-32PhotoUSN.jpg

My attempt:

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2007.jpg

IMG_1984.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

GB entries together:

IMG_2020.jpg

IMG_2021.jpg

And the whole gang:

IMG_2022.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

Comments welcome.

Thanks for looking,

Dave

Edited by DaveJL

A very nice Bombcat, great work.

Thanks folks, glad you like it.

Jim, there are more photos of the Chinook here: http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.p...topic=234909291

Cheers

Dave

Dave, thanks for the link. BN was in the our 240OCU hangar at RAF Odiham after the Falklands and it was in a very sad state then.

Great job and has they say, "Happiness is a big chopper"

Jim

Dave, thanks for the link. BN was in the our 240OCU hangar at RAF Odiham after the Falklands and it was in a very sad state then.

Great job and has they say, "Happiness is a big chopper"

Jim

Thanks for the info Jim. Always good to hear a bit of history! I enjoy building helicopters i must admit!

Oh man hands down and hat off for that one. VF-32 F-14s rock. Only thing I have spotted on that is the demarcation between the bark grey and the light grey on the spine is in the wrong place. It should started where the skunk strip finishes on the spine before going forward and covering the remainder of the upper fuselage. Only noticing the difference between the real jet and the photo. Good effort though, well build and awesome scheme. :worthy::clap2: