This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. There’s never too many Draken builds and I’m looking forward to seeing an S35E being built here. Nice to hear that you’ll also bring taking in a visit to the F11 museum, which looks really good from their website photos. Cheers, good luck and have fun.. Dave
  3. Dear Chris Give it a little time, your parts might just show up in the post by themselves. Plan B is to call a distributor to get their phone number and talk to them. Have you thought of pinning the broken leg to repair it? regards Toby
  4. Just built a Tamiya Thunderjet in Norwegian markings. Interested to see how the Heller one goes together.
  5. Thanks Houston, I might build the fourth and final 1/72 now
  6. Wow, how to make something complex look really easy, Looking forward to painting and weathering.
  7. Excellent choice Bosse! This can only be fantastistic
  8. Andy350

Masking

Thanks Colin, I'll give that a go.
  9. Excellent build. At first I thought you had put up an RC plane.
  10. Oh man !! I've gotta look out for one of these kits......... What a magic build in every way !!
  11. A really stimulating change of subject from the usual hackneyed fare of Bf 109s and more Bf 109s! Elegant model with a fab yellow finish! Kind regards, Joachim
  12. Today
  13. Release expected in late February 2020 - ref. 72243 - Polikarpov U-2/Po-2VS WWII Soviet Light Night Bomber Source: http://www.icm.com.ua/news/654-u-2po-2vs-wwii-soviet-light-night-bomber-100-new.html V.P.
  14. Released expected in late February 2020 - ref. 32041 - Gloster Gladiator Mk.II WWII British Fighter Source: http://www.icm.com.ua/news/655-gloster-gladiator-mkii-wwii-british-fighter.html V.P.
  15. Don't want anything to do with Google or even One Drive. Don't trust them to leave your stuff alone or not be vulnerable to hacking. Just got through with a lot of work related training that included what should be obvious to anyone, don't post classified information on a third party cloud system. Later, Dave
  16. of Creme de Menthe ( again )
  17. Quick question you mentioned that you use True north paints ? Do you use there thinners ? Im looking to maybe purchase some paints soon ? Dennis
  18. Actually it's been out on kindle for several months. I bought it and finished it about a month or so ago. If there are some amendments to it, it would be nice if Amazon would let us know about it. Later, Dave
  19. A little more progress this evening. I'll be focusing on my ZM Phantom build over the weekend, and Monday I'm off on a business trip, so it may be a few days before I can get back to the Wisconsin ANG hotrods. Painted the wing fences: Tamiya black for the radome: and Tamiya Nato black for the walkways either side of the cockpit: For the walkways, I made masks based on the photo above. The pic was not taken directly over the cockpit, so items appear foreshortened. But it was taken over the aircraft centerline, so the widths are mostly reliable. I'll also use this photo as reference when I do the anti-glare panel. You might be wondering whatever happened to my 50th Anniversary F-16? I'm waiting for a key piece of aftermarket to arrive (CMK engine nozzle). It's actually more than just the nozzle... the part with the nozzle is also the rear section of the fuselage. I want to have the fuselage completed before adding the wings and elevators. Good news is, it should be waiting for me when I return from my trip! So, you can expect to see more work on the Falcon half of this project shortly thereafter.
  20. The further you go along with this, the better I'm liking it. Steve.
  1. Load more activity