All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Just like that... Great workmanship, very neatly done.
  3. I didn't even thought there was already a set... Thanks, I'll see if I really need one latter.
  4. We gave now 9 or 10 Dodgers. As mentioned in my OP there is a lot of scope to this
  5. Heaven! I count four Dino 246GTs there. I've never seen that many in one place before. Beautiful, beautiful cars.
  6. Sorry, I meant the only one that was used for camouflage trials. My gut feeling is that we are looking at two different ships but I want to be as sure as I possibly can be before I start lobbing paint about and potentially ruin a model. Martian 👽
  7. Lovely work! You are making me want tackle another Wessex/SH-34 kit. Someone save me from myself! Easily Led of Mars 👽
  8. H Mark, thanks for the heads-up. It's the second cockpit I was concerned with and have had a reply to the question from the guys on 849 NAS FB page. The second cockpit had flight instruments but no controls. I was already aware the rear cabin had a second seat. I can now progress with my build. Colin
  9. Turrets are done I'm going to add the bullet proof glass to the rear deck of the cockpit. I'm starting with a piece of cardboard cut to size, but I'll make this out of clear plastic once I've got the dimensions figured out. thanks for looking!
  10. Thanks Pete, you are a very silly Earthling. But as one of the "Usual Suspects" you will doubtless wear that as a badge of honour. Thanks Gondor, I managed to get the doors out without damaging them so all I have to do is add a bead of plastic stock round the outside of them to return them to their original size. The second kit will definitely, err possibly, err maybe not be having its waist hatches opened. Doubtful of Mars 👽
  11. Sorry Beefy, but I honestly can’t remember, and my WIP isn’t much use. This was from when I had just ‘found’ ship building, so my information was a bit lacking. Jon
  12. Well done. I tried to guess what the basis of the structure was but without success. Perhaps because the model in the photos looks larger than it actually is. You painted it great. I assume it wasn't easy because Revell bottles are made of polyethylene, which is terrible to glue and paint.
  13. Hi Nick. I have five sheets of which, you are welcome to two. I don't want anything for them or the postage. I will post but need your address (message me) our post office system is all but broken. I'll post but no guarantees you will get them! I will 'hold thumbs'! Colin
  14. Thanks for the feedback guys. The David Ayre restoration workshop looks like a good source that Matt Bacon suggested having restored the car. Also the pictures that Farmer Matt placed on here. Both will be good starting points for me as that light blue single seater is the one that I wish to model and will be a nice challenging scratch build project. Sabrejet. Thanks for responding with the owner's name. I will try to make contact via the VSCC.
  15. COMPLETED!!!!!!! THANKS to those who wanted to give me invaluable advice and to the others for their patience. Here some picture. For the complete story and many other photos I refer you to the site https://brunoperfetto.weebly.com/f-4-phantom-fgr2.html Bye!!!
  16. Another Bf-110 G-2/R3 in 1:48 from REVELL has just arrived in the workshop, a model I started years ago and which is currently sitting in a box on the cupboard, so the tidying up continues. And if all goes well I might be able to get it done this weekend, I have almost all the parts cut out and ready for assembly and painting. The extras are only the DETAIL SET from AIRESA and the masks from MONTEX-MASK, but only the cabin itself because they were in the box. The model will be in boxed painting and will depict a machine from 5./ZG 76 Reichsverteidigung, winter 1944.
  17. Here are the two scans. The gold is the XIV the grey the 24. We scanned the former at Pima and the latter at Duxford. Neither has been returned to flight though they will have been dismantled several times. It is too great to be a tolerance issue I think. Both match perfectly behind the firewall. If you did have to fix a trim issue between marks changing the thrust line is one of the easier options to fix it. You just need to change the length of the lower bracing bar on each engine bearer and then change the cowling panels. Does anyone have either the rigging instructions for the airframe, the parts catalogues for the XIV and 24 or the factory drawings of the bearers? Will
  18. All done now pictures in ready for inspection..Thanks all.
  19. What a beauty, great to see the old kit built, got one in the stash to do. Great paint, scheme and work. Chris
  20. This is the Osprey - large difference with the page count, so the Specialty Press title looks to be vastly expanded. Thanks for making me aware of yet another book I don't have 😉
  21. Today
  22. Top is a 432 ….with racal mast and bottom is warrior recovery veh .
  1. Load more activity