This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Continuing with the Bucc, and a HUGE thank you to @Scimitar for a plethora of spares and decals for improving this kit. You're a gentleman sir, I hope the build does your generosity justice. Included in the box of goodies were some sets of wings, far superior to the fat Airfix ones in the old kit. I filed the tips as per the instructions for an S.1.
  3. Can't wait for more! Looking like a great build.
  4. Really good looking build and a most interesting subject. Congrats on a superb result
  5. Hey guys sorry for the absence I was away for a bit. I saw the Apollo 10 re-entry capsule it was pretty cool and a Soyuz capsule too. Anyway I haven't had much time at the bench with other things in the way. I have started to paint the smaller.details and I have assembled the bombs, and painted them. So not long until decalling. I assumed the build would be finished by now but it's almost there.
  6. And something Panther related. Resumed the work on the Jagdpanther Dio that I made a figure for, this is where wa are atm and the Dragon Panther G for scale comparison.
  7. Graham Boak

Pre War Hurricanes

Smithy: you didn't say, I didn't say you did say, but in the context of the argument it was implied, deliberately or not. Otherwise why mention it? As I said, it is the relevance that matters, and matters were complex..
  8. You not thinking of their original P38J kit? The P38F kit is a far cry from that old and not golden kit
  9. It was great to meet at last, yesterday evening Ralph. As for explaining that spend to the wife, I can only wish you the very best of luck! The amazing build continues Kevin. I am curious with all this brass, what will you use to clean, and then prime it? I've had variable results with priming then painting small bits of brass. Terry
  10. If only! There hasn’t been a tall tail BUFF at the bone yard in a couple of decades
  11. I thought that, but there's also a little step-up in the demarcation aft of that.
  12. 30 years ago in 1989 that Kit was a musty old antique!
  13. Your best to date - echo all of the above. Super modeling skills coupled with excellent imagination (Lyrical in fact!!!!) Rob
  14. Thanks!! The MiG-9 was a very interesting plane and first jet of the People’s Republic of China.
  15. Any lacquer thinner will do the job.
  16. This is going to be Great, and another opportunity for people to learn about doing the wood effect. Good luck with the build Cheers Pat
  17. I saw something similar on a Russian Web forum. Used Google Translator. Too bad it was 1.5 years ago.....
  18. I never used to like the Voodoo, but models like yours are making me warm to it.
  19. That's really nice. Can't wait to see the Llanbedr drone if it's anything like as well modelled as this example.
  20. Lovely job Duncan, she turned out a beauty Cheers, Stew
  21. Very nice build and choice of markings, well done. I made the FR-9 version earlier this year and apart from the fit of the nose found the kit a joy to build. James
  22. Wonder when Hannants will be getting their stock? Dont suppose they will include the weapons set... not been mentioned as 'official' pre order before. Like others mine was ordered 2 or more years ago.
  23. I can't wait to see some paint on that! Wow, just incredible. Cheers, Bill Note to self: Buy CAD software. Buy 3-D printer. Talk to Divorce Attorney.
  1. Load more activity