This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Giangio

PBY-5A Catalina - Revell 1/48

Throttle Painted and weathered
  3. Absolutely beautiful model. Went straight into the stunning category!! Cheers Malcolm
  4. Nice neat mortar work. You'll be selling platform tickets before long then.
  5. Harry_the_Spider

Victor Frankensteins

Pre-shade and first coat of Humbrol Hemp on. Was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't awful. Added some detail (fences?) inboard of the intakes and a few aerials. Will do the finish coat and get rid of the mess that I made sanding a thumb print off when I next get a free hour or so... in the Winter. Put it with a couple of friendlies for scale and to keep it company.
  6. Stephen

1/48 - Mil Mi-17 (Mi-8MT) Hip - by Annetra

it's also featured in the Netflix movie "Triple Frontier" .
  7. Andy Dyck

Fairey Delta 2

Very rare!!!! Nice to see that one!! Brilliant built!! Cheers Andy
  8. perdu

La Fauvette Steam Yacht

What he said It really does I know little to nowt about these ship-pey things but this is an entertaining retreat from real 'copters
  9. A really impressive piece of work.
  10. Jan Polc

KP/AZ central discussion, questions & answers

Gentlemen, I did not say that KP/AZ cancelled Cessnas. In contrary Petr asked me to start with 3 views. It is clear signal that it is close. Even more close is another civilian project, Piper Pawnee.
  11. Andy Dyck

Mackenzie's Knock

Outstanding!!!! Very nice and superb presentation!!! Love it Cheers Andy
  12. Abandoned Project

1/72 Academy F-8E Crusader

Awesome. All I can say.
  13. What everybody's said wonderful build and finish Steve
  14. Pete in Lincs

What are you reading?

The Last Enemy, Richard Hilary. Again, first read many moons ago and just as enjoyable now. From University to Spitfire. It was a very different time indeed.
  15. blast from the past. Haven't seen a squig for quite a while. Lovely. The Empires troops never where my cup of tea, though your winged lancers are for sure some of the more impressive models. Do you intend to bring these to the table? I am sure that would be a good looking session.
  16. Vince1159

What was your first single and album.

If i could remember that far back i'd say....
  17. Built an 18 last year, not a bad build, finished in the short lived desert scheme around in 1949, it is on RFI somewhere. BTW it was decided that Arabic numbers would be used on all marks above 20, thus the 21 was always 21.
  18. neil5208

SR-71 Blackbird

Got some more done this afternoon. Fitted the mounting block, drilled the hole for the acrylic rod and did another dry fit, there is a large gap between the upper fuselage sections but it shouldn't be do difficult to fix. First time fitting the vertical stabilizers, looks good. IMGA0793 by neil Connor, on Flickr IMGA0788 by neil Connor, on Flickr IMGA0789 by neil Connor, on Flickr IMGA0791 by neil Connor, on Flickr Still surprised how few parts are in this kit given its size and how good Italeri original moulding were.
  19. Bonhoff

FOUR What it’s Worth

You've been psychedelicized too.
  20. Bonhoff

What was your first single and album.

Ignoring the various "Music for Pleasure" items that were brought in to keep us kids amused - My first proper single bought for me by my parents was "Hellraiser" by The Sweet for my 7th birthday as I liked the riffage that was going on there. First proper album purchased Christmas 1979 with a record token was "Days in Europa" by The Skids who were also the first band I went to see a few months later. IanJ
  21. Just goes to show that with skill and dedication the old Matchbox kits turn out really well. An exelent build and result Steve
  22. Thanks Peter, most of the builds I post were built over a period of years with the odd new one thrown I'm as I build .
  23. corsaircorp

EE Lightning F6 - 1/72 Revell

Really ?? I enjoyed the fuel tanks over the wing !! A feature that make the frightning so unique.... Some of these british aircrafts are so weird that this is what is making them realy enjoyable !!! You both know my endless taste for these machine... Be assured that my Jaguar will carry over wings 'winders !! Well now, back to my Rocs.... Very good Camo Ced !! Sometimes, going back to basics can be fun ! And Nice Spaniels too !! So, Molly has a friend now ? Sincerely CC
  1. Load more activity