All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am having a go at my first 1/48 scale biplane at the moment. Seeing your effort so far wants to make me sob.
  3. Very well done! I like this version better than the original one.
  4. It seems he hasn't grasped the concept of the racing line.😃 I can't sneer, back in eighties I went to Brands Hatch for 20 laps on a racing school Honda VF400. Not only did I go straight on at Druids twice. I also took to the grass no less than three times at Surtees. The VF400 is not a motocross bike.🤣 I didn't fall off though, I saved that moment for the ride back to London when I braked on a patch of oil while at about 10Mph in heavy traffic. 🥴
  5. Best I've been to ? Rolling Stones at Maine Road, supported by the Dan Reed Network, 1990. Worst ? A work colleague's mate was playing in a band doing a gig at Birmingham University. Sat down at the back with a pint while the band murdered Deep Purple's "Black Knight". Halfway through, the frontman stops singing and yells "what's the matter with you all ? There's people at the back SITTING DOWN !!"
  6. Wonderful, just wonderful. I love trucks, your builds are very satisfying to watch. What a great subject this is.
  7. Excellent! is she going to be that Red Argentine beautie? .... and, yes, we are nearly there
  8. Splendid job! One of the best Mitchells I’ve ever seen. Congrats!
  9. Its a decent idea as I hate to bin kits. The few that give me trouble get re-boxed and wait until Ive acquired the needed skills, parts, or research to complete them. Longest two for me were my first PBJ took 9.5 yrs, and my PBY which took 14.75 yrs. My only issue us I would need someone here in the states as international shipping is to costly for me.
  10. Hi all! I have the Tamiya 1/35 Pink Panther Landrover and was wondering if I could use a Firing Line British Soldier w/Wollen Pullover as crew? The instructions says it was in use from the Korea War up to the mid 90'es. Would a SAS soldier use it? Cheers Hans J
  11. Wow you are a brave man with all the cutting, but I'm sure you will get a much accurate end result. I hope the stuff I wrote down about my A-36 adventure helps in some way.
  12. Thank you sir! I wouldn’t even dare to cover Buffalo history (not my field). I was simply providing a basic historical context for the model.
  13. There was a thread on here with a link to official Armée de l'air documentation. I believe the thread was related to the 2000, but my Google-fu has left the building.....
  14. Now that's a great subject Ray, looking forward to this one.
  15. Lovely looking Wildcat Alistair. Another one for the trophy cabinet. Simon
  16. And so the interior of the cabin came out, but still without the complete rear gunner's station.
  17. Top effort. The nose correction really does make a huge difference. Ralph
  18. This is a nice little truck. I had my eye on it for this GB, but went for something else eventually. Also, looks like this is a good kit to start your MiniArt experience, if you've never built one 🙂
  19. Pink Floyd’s 1994 Division Bell tour in Chicago at Soldier Field. It was my favorite live show. Ive seen 115+ concerts including the following big named acts. Metallica - 15 times Megadeth - 5 times Pantera -5 times Aerosmith - 5 times Yes - 3 Ozzy Osbourne - 2 Van Halen -2 Roger Water’s - 2 George Thorogood - 2 Iron Maiden - 1 Pearl Jam - 1 SoundGarden - 1 Red Hot Chili Peppers - 1 Deep Purple - 1 Lynyrd Skynyrd - 1 Ted Nugent - 1 Scorpions - 1 Def Leppard - 1 Ministry - 1 Ice Cube - 1 Slash (Solo) - 1 Foreigner - 1 Journey - 1 Night Ranger - 1 Alice in Chains - 1 Stone Temple Pilots - 1 Flock of Seagulls - 1 Poison - 1 Warrant - 1 Suicidal Tendencies - 1 Helloween - 1 Anthrax - 1 Dokken - 1 Testament - 1 Faith no More - 1 Plenty more but Im having trouble remembering all of the names. I will add as I can recall them. Dennis
  20. Thanks very much. It is from 501st Bomber Squadron, 345th Bomb Group, Leyte in January '45 Cheers, Alistair
  1. Load more activity