All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Sweet build on the 911, but the Sauber is a beaut!
  3. Hej Tomas, https://www.nationalmuseum.af.mil/Visit/Museum-Exhibits/Fact-Sheets/Display/Article/196275/martin-b-26g-marauder/ If you do a Google for the Marauder Pilots Notes/Flight Manual AN 01 35EB1 it might be available on-line, there's some useful stuff in there. Andrew
  4. That's a real beauty Alistair, very nice paintwork and the weathering looks spot on, top job! Looking forward to seeing the Fort..... Keith
  5. Airframe assembled. I've been made aware of a need for nose ballast, so I've opened up the front, crammed in sheets of lead, and balanced it on my DIY rig.
  6. Hi! First of all thanks for all the reactions you gave me. I was scribing panel lines and rivet rows onto the Revell vertical fin. I choose this because I found easier than filling the wrong trenches. of the Italeri. Its might be not perfect, but I think that'll do it. The next one is the case of the wings. On the underside I had some fitting problems that needed a thin sheet of plastic. Also I need to add a few oval inspection holes thats for sure and I need to double check the wingtips, there is something fishy. Anyway I thinking about the droptanks. Withthose it looks more manacing I think, but I dont remember to see them on any photos from the Desert Storm. What do you think?
  7. Complete C.202 wings (with a 7.7mm SAFAT machine gun between the sixth and seventh ribs) began to be used in 1942. This applies to the entire series XXI and XXV produced by Breda (MM8131-8250), the entire series XXIII (MM8596-8615) and XXIV (MM8618-8643) manufactured by SAI-Ambrosini and probably a dozen or so aircraft of the XX (Ambrosini, MM8437-8466) and XXII (Macchi, MM8794-8843) series. In total, this is about 20% of the whole C.200 production. But I never wrote that it was "the same" wing, only that they were interchangeable. As for the fuselage, the C.201 had a much smaller cross-section. Frames 4-9 were lower by as much as 12 cm, towards the fuselage tail these differences were smaller and smaller. This is a difference greater than 8 cm between the height in the cockpit area of the P-51A and P-51B, and even than 11 cm between the cockpit heights of the P-40B/C and P-40D/E. Cheers Michael
  8. Ocean Colour Scene at The Astoria in March 2000 - brilliant and crazy gig at a venue well missed. If memory serves, the warm up was a not very well known band who only had a top 35 song at the time called Coldplay. I distinctly remember Chris Martin introducing their last song of the set which was being released shortly saying he hopes it goes a little higher than No.35 in the charts…that song was Yellow. The rest is history.
  9. Thanks,yes everything in Australia looks larger than it actually is 😉.and yes it was a devil to glue (most things stick to my fingers than the model),had to rough the surface and use some plastic and super glues.painting was not to difficult l layered a coat of glue over some parts to get the rough metal look then primed and painted all with acrylic,most of the parts are from my AFV spares,l just soaked them in hot water to get the shape l needed. Thanks Jim
  10. Several Clear Prop! announcements due at this weekend's Moson Show. Not sure if this kit will be among them, but worth a look.
  11. The Jam, Cornwall Coliseum, 1982 ABC, Cornwall Coliseum, 1982 (maybe early '83) U2, Exeter University 1983 Julian Cope, Cambridge Corn Exchange, 1987 Elvis Costello, Royal Albert Hall, 1989 Julian Cope, Shepherds Bush Empire 1995 Prince, Wembley Arena, 1998 Suede, la Cigale, Paris, 2018... best, M.
  12. Can't say I do - also hate any Porsche that Koenig ruined....!! 🤣 K
  13. Pretty difficult to achieve the with the old matchbox Victor
  14. Love Karaya kits: have made a few. Good job!
  1. Load more activity