This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Now I've got to track down another Airfix Valiant or build a Mikromir kit... Could do with one in 1/144 because that would compete my set of Mk.1 V Bombers in 1/144.
  3. But more than worth it when we get to see a model that exquisite.... K
  4. Happily done Nils! Cheers and wishing you and your family the merriest of Christmas'.. Dave (who's married to a Dane, that's close enough to Norway I think?)
  5. Hi Adam, yes I think that wing is high enough! I'll add you to the list. Cheers
  6. Thanks for letting me know, I will try and figure the pictures out, they display fine on the MacBook. Google is the site I have always used to host with no problems in the past. Will look into it. Coops
  7. Great modelling, well done. Wulfman
  8. Researching on Scalemates it looks like that set of marking did not have a serial number for the tail.
  9. That's great, many thanks. Who'd have thought Halfords would have them?
  10. Thanks Selwyn, I know that you know a lot about armament on aircraft from all of your post I have seen over the past 10 years, but didn't expect your input as I thought this was way before your time. The reason I said I thought the Black Buck pylons "maybe" skybolt heavily modified is because they resemble nothing like the ones I have in my kit, I have seen plenty of Black Buck photos and all I could think of was heavily modified, rather than a workshop job. Thanks for taking the time to respond, I feel like one of the valued few knowing I have had a response from you. Nice to see people taking an interest
  11. Fantastic finish on a pre-war Spit. wulfman
  12. Postponing Mirage kits, or Cheetahs or similar is not a nice act!! Neither is the Pucara.... I will NOT buy Starfighters and Hornets instead, trust me!
  13. Very nicely done. I've found a good match for Dayglo is Vallejo Fluorescent Red (71.082) over a white undercoat.
  14. A small update. I analysed the nice three-view drawing included in the kit. The wing span is 282 mm, or 20.3 m in 1:1 scale. The length from nose (excluding pitot) to trailing edge horizontal tail is 188 mm, 13.5 m in 1:1 scale. But I still haven't found any BAe dimensions. Rob
  15. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Plasti-Dip-Universal-Aerosol-Spray/dp/B015ZQXJSI/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=SMTXBS25SX69RJGN2DTJ Halfords do them online - but I got mine from Amazon. I don't think Halfords carry them in store - just online.
  1. Load more activity