A dedication to women's curves

My suggestion for a groupbuild:

A groupbuild which can be joined by almost any subject. Aircraft builders can join with planes with nice pin-ups on 'm. Boatbuilders with a Gallionsfigur, carbuilders can add a nice women's figure, and figure builders can of course ... eat there hart out!

I know what I would do!

Cheers, Nico

Ayup mish...

I'm sure that's not the case at all...

Drop a pic on and let the britmodellers decide...?....

Shall I?... :coat: ...

Hmm Nice big 1:24 American muscle car and superimposed on the bonnet/hood me semi naked............ Arrrgh no not even my sick and twisted brain could impose that on you lot.

:sorry:

Oh I dunno- We could have you on the Brit stand at Southern Expo- next to Sean in his tutu.

This actually got me thinking about those photo generated tails on modern airliners and certain jets- this got me thinking about the great Mike Reeves F-16 disaster of a few years ago

If any of you have ever seen the old Revell Kenworth 'Oriental Express', it actually came with 'pin-up girls' on the decal sheet to be put inside the sleeper cab, a nice little touch if i do say so myself.

• 11 months later...

Hi,errmm,what about an ACTUAL female Figure ??

I've got the Phoenix-Phollies' "Phoenix-Belle" somewhere....

Das ist Gut idea,Ja??

Baz.

P.S also got the Academy Bell P-39,"AiraCutie" to do as well......(sometime,somehow.....!!)

Edited by Bazza

Is this the sort of thing?

306288898.jpg

306427908.jpg

This was my entry in the Motorsport GB here last year.

Cheers!

Yeah !! That looks good !! BUT.......

It MAY prove a wee bit difficult to find enough space,

on the B.M Table,for 3,(full-sized),nubile Young Ladies...("Fnaarr!!")

Just couldn't resist it,sorry !! Baz.

• 8 months later...

As Mish said, it sounds like a good idea ;) (as long as there are no objections from any female modellers? :unsure:). Of course, there would have to be a reasonable degree of discreetness as far as decentcy is concerned, but I am sure that any GB mods will have that issue well covered (er, as it were :)).

There is so much aircraft nose art available that I am sure that this would be a popular GB theme. It could even be extended (as already mentioned) to female figures - what better than a model of a Boeing Stearman with a wing walker on top for example?

Derek