Kotobukiya 1/35th X-Wing available for pre-order

I was on Starship Modeler earlier and saw this trading kit is now ready for pre-orders but it's over $200 at hlj! Linky to lots of picies. http://www.hlj.com/product/KBYSW-44

Big Bad Toystore has a bit cheaper at $199 but I doubt I'll bother at that price. Linky http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

Most Gashapon of this size are usually around $50-$60

I don't think I'll get it at all but definitely not in the UK. The big bad toystore price works out at £90.05 plus postage but I've got several Anigrand kits on my wanted list that I'd use the money for instead. We always get screwed on prices in the UK.

Paul Harrison

Star Wars figures/toys are just as bad, if not worse. Figures that are 6 bucks in the States cost 6 quid over here. It can't be shipping, cos they're made in China, not the US. Rip-off Britain lives! :angrysoapbox.sml:

This "kit" is pre-painted... just needs assembly, according to the Forbidden Planet link... That's a lorra money either way, so I'll "make do" with my 1:48 one ;)

This "kit" is pre-painted... just needs assembly, according to the Forbidden Planet link... That's a lorra money either way, so I'll "make do" with my 1:48 one ;)

Anything you have to assemble is a kit... :whistle:

I would have preferred it if they'd just put it out as a normal kit. Foreign companies, no matter what they make or do, call Britain the land of milk and honey because they can charge whatever they like here. And the tax on everything doesn't help either. I was in Games Workshop before Christmas and asked why the boxes had been shrunk. Turns out the Government has started charging a tax on any wasted space inside packaging, so the old joke about taxing people for air is now true!

Paul Harrison