Eduard Mirage 2000D/N

Graham T

Just received this as an ebay purchase & very nice it looks too. As many will know, it's the old Heller kit but with a wealth of coloured etched enhancements, plus an extremely nice pair of resin seats & decals for 4 x FAF machines (2 x D, 2 x N) . However, my knowledge of contempoary French AF colours is sketchy to say the least. Can anyone give me a match for the grey/green camo colours & the cockpit interior (preferably in Xtracolour), plus wheel bay/undercarriage colours?.

This'll look good along side my Eduard Mirage III. Now to look out for the "C" version & just maybe, finsh off the last Heller Mirage kit I started (Mirage IV with Neomega 'pit).

Can anyone give me a match for the grey/green camo colours & the cockpit interior (preferably in Xtracolour), plus wheel bay/undercarriage colours?.

On a similar note, could anyone give me a match for the same colours for humbrol paints? got me a mirage F1 in the stash in the same scheme

cheers

Just received this as an ebay purchase & very nice it looks too. As many will know, it's the old Heller kit but with a wealth of coloured etched enhancements, plus an extremely nice pair of resin seats & decals for 4 x FAF machines (2 x D, 2 x N) . However, my knowledge of contempoary French AF colours is sketchy to say the least. Can anyone give me a match for the grey/green camo colours & the cockpit interior (preferably in Xtracolour), plus wheel bay/undercarriage colours?.

This'll look good along side my Eduard Mirage III. Now to look out for the "C" version & just maybe, finsh off the last Heller Mirage kit I started (Mirage IV with Neomega 'pit).

This might be of help.

http://www.smds.ws/downloads/instructions48/SMDS48005D.pdf

Stephen