Help I've been tempted by te dark side

AnonymousDFB1

Darth Mish eh?

Ah well, just need the mask and the cape, the heavy breathing you've got down pat :winkgrin:

She does the heavy breathing every time someone puts a F16 up on here Greg :whistle:

Bex von DoinARunner

The descent is rapid, my first foray into the dark arts was last summer and I too started with the gateway kit of Tamiya 48th. If your as weak as I am you will soon find yourself with many 48th armour kits, and accessories, then it'll be 35th stuff, simple stuff like jeeps and landrovers because you don't wan't to get "too big", but that won't last, soon it'll be 35th tanks and turned aluminum barrels, gotta have the right figures too, dioramas will occupy your imagination.

Then it happens, you realise all is lost when you pull out a simple plane like the X-1, put it on your bench and realise you no longer have a clue how to build a winged thing.

And I never got my free cookie either!

Miiiiiisshh,Miiiiiiiiish, Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiissshh, You will not succumb to the forces of the dark side. I will allow you to have a minor, very brief fling, but that is all. I will not allow the minions of the dark side to steal you away from us. Mish, are you listening. OH NO!!!!. Help the force is very strong here I can see from the deep abyss the shadow of Daz Vader, Bugger!!! I have a very bad feeling about this. Use the force Mish.

Clif

Leigh, scratch the PM I sent ya, inquiry answered.

Edited by Angels49

Hi Folks, well no tracky had arrived as of Thursday so I'm still working on the winged thingies. Mind you I do find myself rather keen to get my hands on the tracky and get it started. I will try to resist :)

Oh no, looks like Daz Vader, Darth Buckles & Darth PanzerPete have got their claws in you. Right then Sis, you wanna build them ClankyTankyThingys you aint buildin it on my modellin table :tease: You keep this up, I'll set my mate Fritz von DippenSticken on yas.

Oh BTW, if the Gang is wonderin who the hell Fritz Von DippenSticken is, its the pilot in my 1:32 Bf109 K-4 Im a buildin.

Bex von DontLikeClankyTankyThingys :tease:

My M4 still hasn't arrived :(

Could it have been ambushed by the Anti Treadie Rebel Alliance? :)

Maybe the WIngyThingy thats shipping it has rebelled? :pilot::boom:

Bex