Help I've been tempted by te dark side

AnonymousDFB1

I don't know how it happened, but last night I was looking around on EvilBay and I come across a Tamiya 1:48 Sherman. A quick IM with the Treadhead King Daz and I found myself putting in a sniped bid on it and now I have a Sherman on it's way to my stash.

Is this the start of my descent to the darkside? Is there any hope for me?

Edited by Mish

No hope whatsoever! Join the Dark side and your powers as a Jedi will be complete (insert evil laugh here)

:D

:fraidnot: Ed, she's escaped the straightjacket. 2 notches tighter next time......

Mish

Sometimes a bit of change is good. Armor can be quite enjoyable really!! I have a few of the newish Tamiya 1/48 kits and they are crackers!! Of course everyone here knows of my recent Gundam obsession!! Its a great way to keep modeling fun.

If that is the Dark Side then I cant wait to meet the Emperor!! :analintruder:

:fraidnot: Ed, she's escaped the straightjacket. 2 notches tighter next time......

Greg, Id have said atleast 3 notches + SupaDupaGlue+ a Padlock, and a little chinwag with your Gurhka pals too, give her a slap or 3 to knock her back to her senses :yikes: Oh BTW Sis, you aint buildin no treadythingy on MY work bench :tease:

Bex von DontDoTreadyThingys

I don't know how it happened, but last night I was looking around on EvilBay and I come across a Tamiya 1:48 Sherman. A quick IM with the Treadhead King Daz and I found myself putting in a sniped bid on it and now I have a Sherman on it's way to my stash.

Is this the start of my descent to the darkside? Is there any hope for me?

Join the Darkside.... and get a free cookie.

David, I like that, and it was REALLY quick, always said you have a fine sense of humour :worthy:

Bexybones

I have it in file, Bexie. It's one of my favs.

Can't you just hear Darth Vader, breathing and wheezing, fist clenched:

"Join the Darkside..."

When up pops Cookie Monster, eyes all a'goggle, with the now famous line

" ...and get a free cookie!"

I crack myself up everytime I say it :)

Welcome to the Darkside my pretty, may the Force be strong in you, their will be no return, your future is decided, you will see visions of mud, rust and dust stretching to every horizon.

Welcome :wicked:

DarthVader.jpg

Edited by T-Tango

Guest snipersmudge

get in there mish! the tamiya 1/48th sherman is a cracker of a kit. built one a while ago and would say it's an excellent intro into the dark side.

DSCF0023.jpg

pete

Joinnn ussssssss! :evil_laugh:

And to make it worse, you've picked one of those ridiculously fun Tamiya 1/48 kits.....and to make it even worse a nice simple Sherman!

I don't know if you brush paint or airbrush, but if its the former I would recommend that you pick up a Tamiya spray can of Olive Drab - you'll have it painted in 5 minutes! Just do it outside or in the shed ;)

Edited by Nev

Mish, resist, resist. The force is strong but you can resist.....

She cant resist a packet of sweets so shes got no hope of resisting this one............ :wub: yas Sis :tease:

Bexybones