Blackhawk, Pavehawk...

Paul B

• 2 years later...

scalemaster is awesome i have him on my friends list on youtube he has made a rather nice md500 too not so long back and numerous car builds with lights

Russ

I used to have one of this micro/mini choppers adn it was great fun chasing the cat around the house with it until one day the cat had had enough and turned round and swatted it straight into a wall! That was the end of the micro/mini.

But would love to get a larger chopper to fly around the house.

any suggestion on brand and price??

If its just for indoor use get a 4 channel tandem rotor copter dont get a single rotor there too twitchy in small scale and notoriously difficult to control unless you have had alot of experience. 3 channel ones are ok but you will soon tire of them 4 channels gives you the most realistic flight for indoors and remain good fun until you get too giddy and smash it up. Always get a few sets of spare blades when you get one i guarantee no matter how good a flyer you are one day it will go tits up and have them off and theres nothing worse than not being able to repair it.

Walkera and Esky make the best ones but it is reflected in price i dont know how much you would want to spend on one. Some of the cheap ones fly great its just if you crash there hard to get parts.

Russ