I'm in Hurri IIC trop : FINISHED

JimInOz

Thanks Erwin :D and Wayne too! Had a blast building this and I may do something else too. I'll post up some pics in the gallery guys, thanks again for letting me play.Most enjoyable.Cheers. Jim :drink:

Holy Wallaby!

That's one nice Hurri you made there Jim...I think you deserved all the beers taken in between, make sure to take anther one now it's finished.. :yahoo:

It has that beautiful heat & humidty weathering. wots with the canopy Jim, no weathering and chipping to be done to match the ruddy looks of the paint?

Keep it in a safe place, to make sure the breakey thingey's don't do exactly that.. with 1/24 I assume it takes up a lot of space?

Hi ya Jim,

Well that is one gorgeous Hurricane Ol' Bean :worthy: Now come on spill the beans, how did you manage to photo shop that real Hurricane onto ya table :wicked: I think by now you know I like me Hurricanes, and this is one very impressive Lady :thumbsup2:

Bexxxy

Thanks Skybert, damn your right ol boy better get my Prismatic silver pencil onto it quick smart! I think I was just so chuffed to finish the behemouth that It just didn't registar to do the canopy. :rolleyes: Righto I'm gonna go sharpen my pencil and have a beer. Cheers mate . Jim :drink::lol:

Bexy me girl, gotta agree :wub: the ol Hurris are a bit of awright! Tell you whot tho, stood it next to my Spitfire and I was suprised how big the Hurri is! Much more bulky than Supermarines speedster. Having said that it is one hell of a purposeful looking machine with those Hispanos sticking out front. Wouldn't want to be on the recieving end of a burst from that lot :wicked: Righto got to go sharpen my pencil, thanks for thumps up mate. Catch you up soon. Cheers. jim :D

Thanks for playing Jim!

This has been great to follow, and the end result is stunning.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

I really hope you build something else, 1:24 scale mossie maybe? :analintruder:

G'day Wayne and Muller, thanks very much for the comments fellas. A 1/24th Mossie would be something else Wayne! Damn that'd be huuuuuuge :blink: Glad to hear that we've swayed Muller over to Hawkers way of thinking :lol: Thanks again. Cheers :thumbsup2: Jim