Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I

T-Tango

It's arrived, the Tamiya 1/35 Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger I (Early Version), oh boy, what an awsome kit, this baby really looks the proverbial dogs whatsits, I'm going to take my time and hopefully do it justice, will be posting pics as I go along.

Pete von Tiggerthingy

Ooooooooooooooooooo Im looking forwards to this one Pete von Tankythingy

Bex von WingyThingy

Me to Bexiebabe, made a start already, what I've done so far required a minimum of cleaning up and was a superb fit. :thumbsup:

Pete von Treadienutnow

Pete,

Looking good there. I quite like the Tiger, and I've no doubt you'll do an excellent job on this one.

I just hope so Andy, I just hope so, so far everything seems to fit fine, a mimimum of cleaning up and so far I can't see any real need for filler. :clap2:

Pete von Treadienut

The force is strong in this one....

Your induction to the DaRkSiDe is complete. Go forth and multiply thy Tanks my young apprentice!

Bobby DarkSide

I will oh master, I will, I am now fully converted to the DaRkSiDe, I can see visions of mud, rust and dust stretching before me to every horizon.

Pete von Treadiedarthvader

Well I knew that mate. I must get my 1/35th ones done.

Wasn't referring to you mate, it was for the benefit of those that haven't ventured over to the "Dark Side" yet. :wicked:

Edited by T-Tango

The Tigger's in the paintshop, first coat of Panzer Grey is on doesn't look too bad, seeing this is the first time I've used acrylics, yes I've decided to change from enamels, I'll see how the rest goes.

Pete von Paintchanger

Latest installment, after the first visit to the painterie, this is the first time that I've used acrylics, I know it doesn't look a lot different cos the plastic colour was dark Panzer grey, but I can assure you that the whole tankie IS painted, wheels done as well.

tig08.jpg

tig09.JPG

tig10.JPG

tig11.JPG

Pete von Likingacrylicsverymuchnow

Edited by T-Tango