Ref pics on Leyland/DAF DROPS Bedford MK and TM?

Okdoky

Hi Folks

DROPS pics needed!

Basically, I am kind of stuck as to how the big side locker bin on the DROPS is hung off the chassis (I am presuming that it is bolted through the reinforced corner pieces). I don't have pics of the chassis behind and to the sides of the locker. For some reason I did take reasonable pics of supports to the battery box and fuel tank, but not around the locker.

I am lacking details of the drive steer axle and second steering axle hubs and set ups with drag links to each. I never had a camera handy when they did wheel change training. I once saw the DROPS underside when one got rolled inside a mud bath (tank trap) at Salsbury Plain (not the one I was getting training in I hasten to add), but again did not have a camera handy. The truck had a nice neat tide line of chalky white mud half way across the cab inside and out.

Cab roof and cupola details have been done from memory only as I don't have topside views or hinge and weapons mount detailing (never ever seen any weapon actually mounted there to see how it would be used if ever). Any pics of weapons on DROPS, MK or TM

Behind the hydraulic tank/auxiliary hook lift control box and air filter area is vaugue because of camera angle restricted by cab.

Engine bay and under cab detailing I have blurry photos of (only ever took two pics when cab up for our training). With using the resin cab I will only be detailing what can be seen around the cab and chassis areas when cab in driving position. Am not going to chance hinging it for the weight. It would be nice to see the engine for if I ever do anything with the plasticard version of the cab and to bring back memories.

The front skid plate, exhaust and underside of engine (visible parts) would be handy as I have very little to go on.

Inside cab I have only a couple of odd angle shots (handy if you could get all four internal sides and roof) gun racks, BV/cupola step box areas and internal to cupola. and dash board.

Bedford MK and TK

Anything you can do on these would be greatly appreciated. Since these will be totally scratch build (other than conversion of the TK to an MK cab) the more pics face on and from angles, close up and at distance of all parts the better. Thank god for digital video and photos. As for drawings, scale front, rear, sides, top, and chassis layout would be greatly appreciated with basic dimensions to allow scaling off of others.

Any detailing sketches of items that are available would help greatly. Hope someone out there can help.

Can trade with walk round pics of the new Tank Transporter in process of loading an AS90.

196 stills taken from my digital camcorder footage taken at our local military show.

AS90andTankTransporter2007_002.jpg

AS90andTankTransporter2007_012.jpg

AS90andTankTransporter2007_020.jpg

Only cab roof surface, internal and top of Goosneck not photographed for obvious reasons.

That is one big beast of a truck

All the best

Nige