My first ever figure. She is barely dressed

Shar2

I don't see anything wrong with that. Can I send you my figs in future?!!

That's high praise indeed, thanks James. I think I need to practice a bit more on the ones I've got first.

Trevor, oh yes. Although the nurses I had looking after me, recovering from my big accident at work a couple of years ago, were extremely nice and very good looking, they weren't anythjing like Alice here. I think I might have insisted on staying in hospital for a few weeks longer.

Count me among those who had to sort out just WHAT she was holding in her hand....

Nice work.

I can see the NHS going down this route, would save a fortune on uniform costs.

Yes, but you wouldn't get me wearing that. . .

Too much like a small hotel. . .

No ball room!

She's not that little at about 10" long, 1/6 scale. Hmmm! just right for Action Man or the figures from Dragon.

Now THAT would make for an interesting diorama......................

Not enough weathering to be realistic, I reckon. How about some bruises on her thighs, callouses on her knees, and track marks near her veins?

What, like a real nurse? :rolleyes::devil:

What is in the syringe?

Edited by Paul RH

What, like a real nurse? :rolleyes::devil:

What is in the syringe?

In that outfit I'd hope it was vodka. But, scaled up it would be the same size as that used on my late Father in Law when he had a lumbar puncture.

Somewhere else on here there is a thread entitled "The worst job in modelling". Upon seeing this build, I can see instantly who has the best job in modelling...

Whoever the model company entrusted with a tape-measure to do the measurements of the "real thing"! :bouncy::evil_laugh:

Lovely and...visually arresting build. :innocent:

Had a brief (no pun intended) look on their Ebay site this morning Dave, cheers for the link, lot of interesting stuff there.

Showed your work the the wife. Her only reaction was, "Oh aye. How much is she?" so think I'm safe to add one to the stash :D

Had a brief (no pun intended) look on their Ebay site this morning Dave, cheers for the link, lot of interesting stuff there.

Showed your work the the wife. Her only reaction was, "Oh aye. How much is she?" so think I'm safe to add one to the stash :D

I've just ordered a couple more from Pullall5rivers, plus I've got several Anime Elves in the stash. My girlfriends initial comment was, that's not a tank or battleship, lol! Fortunately she really likes the finished model.