1/72 Buccaneer seats

chrisrope

For a couple of future builds, i'm on the lookout for some 1/72 Buccaneer MB6 seats. I've searched lots of places online and can only find 1/48.

I'm in no massive rush for some but does anyone know where I might find some in metal or resin.

Cheers

Chris

• 4 years later...

Cheers guys, problem solved. I just ordered the meomega cockpit set that includes the seats. I have to say, it's absolutely stunning. What's betting Airfix bring out a new tool buccaneer next year with all this detail as standard.

Edited by speedbird

Speedbird,

Sorry I didn't respond faster but I found my Aeroclub Bucc seats and was going to make you a gift of them but I see you are using the final solution that I will be using for building mine; a NeOmega cockpit!

Anyway, have a great build!

Cheers,

WARDOG

Wardog that was a very kind thought, thank you. I can't help thinking what a amazing community we have here. The quality of advice and technical know how and the generosity shown in offering spare parts or other items needed to complete a project ( almost always free of charge) is fantastic and is a credit to the site and everyone on here.

• Like 1