F-16 STGB

Hi all. Because I'm on a bit of an overload by signing up to so many GBs here, I'm pulling out of this F-16 GB. At the same time I'm offering for sale my 1/72 Kinetic F-16 with Polish / Greek markings. This is now listed in my for sale post under Kits to go.

Sorry about tis but I don't feel I will have time to join in on this one. Fear of getting 'modellers block'.

Edited by Paul J

I would like to have a go at this group build, a very nice 1/48 F-2B has just arrived this week, it would be a crime not to join and do that lovely blue camo :wub: !

Joel

Is there any chance of getting the timescale for this GB extended? Reason for asking is with Spring upon us and the Summer fast approaching people tend to fill their evenings and weekends doing other stuff as opposed to being stuck indoors modelling. It looks like this will be a very good GB and it would be a shame not to have some builds finished by the end of the current 3 month time frame.

Just a thought.

Sorry as much as I love the Viper, all GBs have a base of 3 months. Only in exceptional circumstances are they longer. The season of the year is not exceptional. If a lot of the participating members said they was going to super detail 1:32 F-16s then a longer time frame would be considered.

Also we have a full calender of GB's everything is planned out for the next 18 months.

Sorry

Having sold my only F-16 kit and ro reasons I metioned earlier, I am definitely out. Haven't even started the Hunter and thats currently running. So many GBs , so little time...for me anyway.

Wasn't sure if the 3 month rule was set in stone or not, thanks for clarifying the matter. Things are going to be tight as I've still to finish the current build which just so happens to be another F16 build, at least 2 weeks work left in it and I'll miss the last 2 weeks of the GB due to being on holiday.

Was going to do a double build for this

1/48 Tamiya F-16C Blk50, with Aires Cockpit and Exhaust, Steel Beach covers, Custom decals + more

1/48 Hasegawa F-16D Blk50 with Aires Cockpit and Exhaust, Steel Beach covers, Custom decals + more

which are both to be finished in the marks of 341"Velo"Mira of the Hellenic Air Force

PICT1270.jpg

and

1705909.jpg

Me too please.. Am thinking of Tiger Meet machines but I suspect they are already spoken for, so I'll find something else... probably grey...

Just because someone else is doing one doesn't stop you from doing one as well.