E 25 paper panzer

Guest snipersmudge

Guest snipersmudge

hi all this is trumpeter's E25 paper panzer, i thought i'd have a go with one of these kits cos i want to try out a new painting finish plus have a bit of fun with the camo scheme. it's 1/35th scale comes with etched brass i've added a few refinements and added a I.R unit from a tamiya panther

S8000966.jpg

S8000967.jpg

S8000968.jpg

S8000969.jpg

S8000970.jpg

S8000971.jpg

S8000972.jpg

S8000973.jpg

S8000975.jpg

will be painting shortly and i'll show you how its going

cheers

pete

Looks great so far. What really makes me laugh about this kit is the amount of arguing that went on over on a well-known armour site about the tracks and wheels and whether they were the right ones and should'nt Panther tracks be fitted etc etc etc. IT WAS A PAPER PANZER! I.E A design of vehicle that never left the drawing board.........ffs some people are too tightly wound...... :D

Guest snipersmudge

cheers guys, i agree totally about the rivet counters out there, Andy yes the kit comes with a small etched fret containing optional brass fenders and engine grills

pete

Guest snipersmudge

well chapsi've got the paint on this evening, i have not been looking for a perfect finish but rather a patchy application of camo.

i'm going to give the hairspray method a go on this one. oh i also made three bazooka plates to dress up the sides from plastic card.

S8000977.jpg

S8000976.jpg

S8000978.jpg

S8000979.jpg

S8000980.jpg

S8000981.jpg

S8000982.jpg

i have used tamiya paints on this one, XF 60 XF`67 and a custom mix brown oh and the camo scheme well lets just say i used the force!!

cheers

pete

Edited by snipersmudge

You missed a rivet on the upper.......oh sorry......thought I was on another forum then :rolleyes:

The camo scheme is looking rather good. Though of course the Reichs Fart Minihisterium order for the day dictates that the colours should be in alignment with localised shrubbery and....... :suicide:

Guest snipersmudge
You missed a rivet on the upper.......oh sorry......thought I was on another forum then :rolleyes:

The camo scheme is looking rather good. Though of course the Reichs Fart Minihisterium order for the day dictates that the colours should be in alignment with localised shrubbery and....... :suicide:

:rofl: nice one andy!