1/48 - Ilyushin Il-28 Beagle resin kit by HpH - released

Homebee

Russian usually well-informed homepage scalemodels.ru reports that Czech company HpH is working on a 1/48th Il-28 Beagle kit.

Watch this space for further developments.

http://www.hphmodels.cz/index.php/en/shop-2/produkty-hph-models/modely-v-meritku-1-48/iljusin-il-28-in-scale-1-48-detail

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

Yes, some master parts were at Eduard Eday kitshow. I forgot take photo, sorry.

Also 1/48 L-410 Turbolet turboprop and 1/32 Catalina.

Sad news are with 1/72 Tu-144. They have 3D plans prepared in computers, but stoped works for now. They said now is time for change and they want do some west 1/72 airliner. Probably some from B737 or A319/320 family.

They need sold more 1/72 airliner kits (Il-62, Tu-134, Tu-154) and after it is chance for Tu-144 finishing.

• 2 months later...
Yes, some master parts were at Eduard Eday kitshow. I forgot take photo, sorry.

Also 1/48 L-410 Turbolet turboprop and 1/32 Catalina.

Sad news are with 1/72 Tu-144. They have 3D plans prepared in computers, but stoped works for now. They said now is time for change and they want do some west 1/72 airliner. Probably some from B737 or A319/320 family.

They need sold more 1/72 airliner kits (Il-62, Tu-134, Tu-154) and after it is chance for Tu-144 finishing.

Where can you buy the IL-62/Tu-135 and Tu-154 from? I love the look of the IL-28!

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Homebee,

That website will not except UK postcodes when setting up an account to enable one to order the IL 28. Are thier any alternatives sites from which the kit can be ordered from?

Marty...

Hi Marty,

I experienced the same problem for my Let L410UPV kit.

http://www.prodejonl...models-148.html

On the left side of the screen, under the white box "FAQ", there's a dedicated box to send emails to the HPH customers service.

The last time I contacted HpH they answered rather quickly and send me all the needed infos for a Paypal payment.

A week later I received my order.

Take in account that the HpH team is most probably not at "home" for the moment as they'll be at Telford for the IPMS UK Scale Model World 2012.

Regards

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

I managed to pick up one of these kits at Telford from the HpH guys for £80, all I can say is that it's one amazing piece of casting,

The attention to detail is second to none with full length brass spars in the wings and what looks like steel or ally

main gear legs cast into the resin. My only very minor grip is that the main canopy is cast closed and it looks a big job to

cut it out. It's a very complete kit, PE look like it's been done by our friends at Eduard, one sheet is full colour for the pit details and the second

sheet is for smaller items including the bomb fins.

Regards

Dan