Welcome to the Sci Fi and super Heroes GB

Mark M

ok chaps

here's what we are about

All there are included

all super heros and villans

all sci fi i.e. Alien's battle star galactica, starwars, terminator.....

comic book heroes

gerry anderson stuff, stingray, jo 90......

war hammer / fantsay figures

space shuttles, rockets, probes (the space kind) space stations

what if space stuff i.e. star trek federation tie fighter!

one aspect that might help to broaden people's horizons. We're going to allow the little pre-made and painted Science Fiction replicas you can get from Konami, Furuta, F-toys etc. Whilst they're not strictly kits, they form the basis of some nice little replicas. The stipulation will be that the models have to be incorporated into a proper diorama and will be reconfigured and\or repainted. i.e. for example, if you were adding such a Thunderbird 2, we'd expect to be seeing the model modified to having the pod in the lowered position, legs down and some vehicle emerging. An AT-ST we'd expect to see repainted and re-positioned (at least one, if more were to be incorporated into the dio.)

The diorama as such we'd expect to be seeing a proper story told - not just a vehicle or figure sat on a section of grass or rubble with a bit of railway vegetation strategically placed besides. There are plenty of options for these models so hopefully that will expend the scope for some people who are still not sure what they'll be building. Then again, I haven't decided yet...

anything else please just ask

• 4 months later...
OK all - we're now ten days from the end of the GB - voting and prizes will come after that. If you think you've a chance of getting your model finished - or even a new one started - then it's two hundred and forty hours to go...

Ooh heck! I might just get my Viper finished...

• 2 weeks later...