Help needed!

Warris

Im in the process of making this but looking at the decal instrustions it show an array of aerials, the issue ive got is I have no reference material of where to put these, do they touch each other?

Also the aerial on the nose

can anyone help

Al

img0213fq.jpg

Hi Warris

The aerials from the tail attach to small 'ear' type anchors (one port, one starboard) on the roof behind the cockpit. The starboard one attaches to the stub at the top of the fin and the other comes from the leading edge of the fin and goes to the port one.

The double aerial under the nose goes to a post that is level with the leading egde of the wing. I have got some photographs in my DC-3 book but I can't scan them yet. If you are stuck I will try and scan them tomorrow?

Hope this helps

Andy

Hi Warris

The aerials from the tail attach to small 'ear' type anchors (one port, one starboard) on the roof behind the cockpit. The starboard one attaches to the stub at the top of the fin and the other comes from the leading edge of the fin and goes to the port one.

The double aerial under the nose goes to a post that is level with the leading egde of the wing. I have got some photographs in my DC-3 book but I can't scan them yet. If you are stuck I will try and scan them tomorrow?

Hope this helps

Andy

Cheers Andy

This helps so I take it both wire aerials are the same length then not different as in the illustration :confused:

Al

Cheers Andy

This helps so I take it both wire aerials are the same length then not different as in the illustration :confused:

Al

The top ones? Yes. The illustrations for the decals are confusing but if you see the real thing it is easier to understand.

Andy

The top ones? Yes. The illustrations for the decals are confusing but if you see the real thing it is easier to understand.

Andy

Bugger ive copied the illustration when you've got a chance could you send me a photo

Al

Bugger ive copied the illustration when you've got a chance could you send me a photo

Al

Al,

I'll take my DC-3 book to work tomorrow and try and scan a piccie for you and I'll do one for the underside aerials too. I'll either put them on hewre or PM them to you. OK?

Andy

Al,

I'll take my DC-3 book to work tomorrow and try and scan a piccie for you and I'll do one for the underside aerials too. I'll either put them on hewre or PM them to you. OK?

Andy

Andy

that'll be great many thanks. im just about to put my photos up of where im upto

Al