Poll

F111Fan

Bomber GB Poll  

1. 1. Please have a look through the gallery and pick one choice to win. Many thanks to all who entered whether they finished or not. There were some inspirational builds that didn't make it to the finish line. Hope to see them elsewhere in due course :)

• markmarples' 1/48 B-57
    • gfurm's 1/72 Lancaster
    • per ardua ad ostentationem's 1/48 Lancaster
    • DaveJL's 1/48 Buccaneer
    • Chris Jephcott's 1/72 B-52D
    • rowmk9's 1/72 He-177
    • grufsnik's 1/72 JU-288
    • CliffB's 1/72 Vickers Vimy
    • Deacon's 1/72 B-1
    • JB65rams' 1/72 B-25
    • JB65rams' second 1/72 B-25
    • It'sAllGoneHorriblyWrong's 1/72 B-26
    • wkennerley's 1/144 B-36

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to everyone on an excellent GB. I'm sorry for the delay with the poll, I've been buried under college work, bit I'll get it set up tonight :)

Edited by F111Fan

Hi everyone,

Congratulations to everyone on an excellent GB. I'm sorry for the delay with the poll, I've been buried under college work, bit I'll get it set up tonight :)

No worries, these things happen and it IS only a hobby (I try to tell myself. lol).

I think it's been an excellent GB too. I've learned a lot, made a better model than I

otherwise would have, and most importantly made some friends too. Thanks for hosting it for us.

Thanks Tom, but no apologies are necessary. Based on the handful of GBs that I've participated in previously, waiting a few days for the poll to be set up is absolutely normal!

Can I add my congratulations too, to all the participants (including those that didn't quite make it to the finish line)? It's been great to see the diversity of subjects and, without exception, all the entries in the gallery have great appeal (at least to those of us that like bombers!)

:cheers:

Cliff

Thanks from me for running this too, only sorry I didn't make the finish line either. Must try harder, and the Stirling will return...