Revell's SA365 Dauphin 2

Since my last update the Helicopter has had its first flight, however it had no rotor attached and took a slow motion comedy roll from the shelf to the floor hitting everything on the way and arrived at the bottom in a heap missing all the bits attached to the main body and one of the seats. However half an hour and some superglue now sees her looking like this

IMG_1139.jpg

Just a few jobs to do now,

wet and dry and one more orange coat

Touch up the undercarriage and attach the wheels

Gloss and decal

Fit some runners the side door and the winch

Aerials and wiper blades and hey presto its done

More later

Cheers

Graham

well, apart from the kitties trying to eat my models (any type, they dont discriminate), so far so good with any other excursions....

but I love the way this is looking.

• 2 weeks later...

Decals applied and waiting for klear to dry before touching up the paint and adding the final details. This should be finished on time but may be missing a winch and the grills on the engine intakes.

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1145.jpg

cheers for looking now back to building

Graham

Aerials, wipers and antennae attached as are the wheels and the sliding door and its runners, waiting for the glue to dry and the final paint before adding the rotor and calling it done for this build with a winch and intake covers to add in the future

IMG_1151.jpg

Cheers

Graham

• 3 years later...

AIRframe Resin are working on a number of SA-365 Sets:

SA-365N2 Including new tail, engine intakes and exhaust, doors, winch, etc

HH-65A USCG Including new tail, engine intakes and exhausts, doors and door blanks, winch, spotlight, aerials etc

HH-65C USCG As HH-65A but with new nose

Did anyone pick these up after the closing of The Aviation Workshop?