GB prizes!

Gentlemen and ladies,

No group build would be complete without a prize-giving ceremony at its conclusion, so to that purpose, I will

appeal to you all to donate a prize for this GB.

It is my intention to approach a local independent model shop to ask for a donation of a small prize, I will keep you

informed on progress there.

In the meantime, I'll put up as prizes the Eduard 1/48 Sopwith F.1 Camel Weekend Edition and a Heller 1/72

Fouga Magister.

Any offers of prizes will be gratefully received, but please be aware that as BritModeller is a global forum, prizes may need

to be mailed worldwide to their winners, at the donor's expense.

Edited by MadNurseGaz

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick post to report that two more prizes have now appeared for this GB, both donated by SWMBO this morning.

They are both Tamiya 1/100th scale aircraft, the Dassault Mirage IIIc and the Mig-19 "Farmer".

Negotiations are continuing re other prizes. . .

• 3 weeks later...
just a thought but are you thinking in terms of a prize for 1/72 and then one for larger scale(s) ?

I had initially thought of prizes for different genres, rather than different scales, but when I asked the BM massive, they wanted one gallery

and one set of prizes, so that's what I went for. . .

I might pick 1-2 from my stash...It's not that I'm not willing to donate, but shipping costs are killing me, especially if I need to send outside Europe...