Welcome!

Just to let you know I would still like to try a 1/32nd Testors Kaman HH-43 Huskie or 'Pedro'. These helos were used for base rescue and fire-fighting operations on most USAF bases between 1958 and 1968, also early combat rescue in South Vietnam.

Michael

ok, anyone know where i can get a modern ambulance kit?

Nope... But I CAN get a :shit: load of photo's for reference if ya fancy scratching an East of England Sprinter van. ;)

I've been "toying" with the idea for a while now, but I get sick of the sight of the bloody things everyday, without having a scale one sitting on me shelf too.

Nope... But I CAN get a :shit: load of photo's for reference if ya fancy scratching an East of England Sprinter van. ;)

I've been "toying" with the idea for a while now, but I get sick of the sight of the bloody things everyday, without having a scale one sitting on me shelf too.

ill have a look around mate and may get back to you

I'm in with the RAF Rescue Launch - a welcome sight for any downed airman.

RAF_launch001.jpg

I'll be a few days late starting this project - significant Archery event has my priority,

but I plan to finish it by the deadline.

Edited by theplasticsurgeon

OK, Kallisti, welcome to the GB!

Never seen one of these built- I'm going to have to get my build out of the way quickly so I can watch everyone else's!

I'll need lots of :popcorn:

Frankly neither have I! I've looked in the box and it isn't' the most inspiring of models - these things were seen as toys, so it has wheels behind moulded tracks so I might have to scratch build a replacement set of tracks!

The original Thunderbirds models were built using a toy tractor called a Vickers Vigor, which are now very rare! however there are plenty of photos available on the net so I should be able to knock something up :)

1240_l.jpg

Edited by Kallisti

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would like to enter a 1/76 NFS era Fordson Escape ( pre-cursor to modern day pump escape ) if that would be allowed?

stevie

I would like to enter a 1/76 NFS era Fordson Escape ( pre-cursor to modern day pump escape ) if that would be allowed?

stevie

Of course you can! It's usually me that's late to the party! Come on in, and make a start. . .