Many thanks to Steve and Merv

PaulR

Just a quick post to Steve and Merv who have kindly hosted this group build and made it all happen. It's the second GB I've done, and have enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for giving you time, chaps!Best regards, Paul

p.s. anyone joining the P-47 GB?

Just a quick post to Steve and Merv who have kindly hosted this group build and made it all happen. It's the second GB I've done, and have enjoyed it immensely. Thanks for giving you time, chaps!Best regards, Paul

p.s. anyone joining the P-47 GB?

I'll second that - Steve & Merv have been top notch, with support and assistance that has made it a fantastic GB. They even put up with me - which surely requires some kind of medal! :)

:worthy: & :clap2: all round

Cheers chaps

jonners

I have to doff my cap to my co host Stevo for the begging & pleading poverty in getting such an ace selection of prizes.

It was simple.

I just told them that if they didn't come across I would send their address to Jonners..... ;)

Steve

p.s. I'm looking forward to dishing them out. The big plus is that it looks like everyone will get something. :partytime:

I also agree. Its the first group build i've ever done, and it was of my favourite aircraft. So thanks for letting me join in the fun.