1/144 Etihad F1 A340-600 Conversion

Looking lovely Chris, good to see you're back on track!

I'm currently attempting to get some paint on... in between the rain...

Thanks Tom, I stayed up to silly o'clock getting her ready for paint. I know what you mean about the weather. Are you going to use a mica top coat?

Thanks Tom, I stayed up to silly o'clock getting her ready for paint. I know what you mean about the weather. Are you going to use a mica top coat?

No... I went ot Halfords yesterday with some pictures of the Virgin scheme and have found a Citroen grey/silver which looks pretty close to the colour needed. I'm going to do a test spray and see how it looks. If not then it'll have to be plan B which is the mica paint.

No... I went ot Halfords yesterday with some pictures of the Virgin scheme and have found a Citroen grey/silver which looks pretty close to the colour needed. I'm going to do a test spray and see how it looks. If not then it'll have to be plan B which is the mica paint.

Nice, if it works good I'll get some for my 744

fascinating stuff.....these racing boys really know how to entertain....

:):):):):):):)

cant wait to see this one done....

I've managed to get the fuselage all done today. Some tiny marks I have to sort and I now have to paint the check on the rear end because the decal is for a 300 tail and the 600 is a lot bigger :( so lots of masking it is and more White paint.

Well here she is

3bc7867b.jpg