Classic Airframes 1/48 Supermarine Attacker (New?)

SimonT

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this kit, Hannants claim it's new etc but I presume it's a re-release but in injection only?

I can't find any talk of it on te Internet, is that because it's so new or just lack of interest?

My dad built Spit Mk.XII through to Valiants (and everything in between) when he worked for Supermarine/Vickers so I want to build all his handy work.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Simon

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone knows anything about this kit, Hannants claim it's new etc but I presume it's a re-release but in injection only?

I can't find any talk of it on te Internet, is that because it's so new or just lack of interest?

My dad built Spit Mk.XII through to Valiants (and everything in between) when he worked for Supermarine/Vickers so I want to build all his handy work.

Thanks in advance for any response.

Simon

David Hannant made a post on Hyperscale a couple of weeks ago that some surpuls CA stock had been found in the warehouse, there was a brief announcement on Hannants homepage that the stock was being added to the catalog as long as it lasts.

No re-release from CA, they are effectively dormant at the moment.

Not a new kit as such, it was released a couple of years ago, builds up quite nicely with the usual short -run provisos. I believe Hannants are listing this and other Classic Airframes kits as new, because they have been out of stock for some time , but Hannants have managed to locate some NOS.

I understand. I best get one ordered quick then.

Thank you very much for the replies, you have cleared it up for me nicely.

Thanks again.

Simon

Edit: Kit ordered :)

Edited by SimonT