Typhoons Over Edinburgh

JohnT

2 military aircraft - I only saw the second one but both sounded the same and the second one was a Typhoon - flew over Princes Street and the West End low and noisy. Anyone know what thats about?

JohnT

2 military aircraft - I only saw the second one but both sounded the same and the second one was a Typhoon - flew over Princes Street and the West End low and noisy. Anyone know what thats about?

JohnT

we ve declared war on scotland :lol::mellow:

JohnT

One flew over my house ( Musselburgh ) Saturday night around seven, flying West to East, only caught a glimpse but made out the shape. Then another flew over Monday night, only heard this but sounded like it was travelling North to South. Sorry don't know why.

One flew over my house ( Musselburgh ) Saturday night around seven, flying West to East, only caught a glimpse but made out the shape. Then another flew over Monday night, only heard this but sounded like it was travelling North to South. Sorry don't know why.

Tattoo flypast - it's been Tornados on a couple of occasions as well - in the past, you occasionally got a Nimrods :weep: or a VC10