Original boxing Revell 1/32 Tornado

At Sea

Hi,

I have picked up a 1/32 tornado from Revell in the original boxing.

Ithas not arrived yet, but I was wondering if anyone has built this kit and if there are any good tips, what is the panel line detail like etc etc.

I am planning a green/black late '80s Luftwaffe build, though am tempted to do a MarineFleiger build if I can get a good decal set.

Thanks for the help.

Hi

I'm not sure what the original boxing camo scheme is but it should be the same basic kit as I am building in the GB. The kit is really nice with good fit, minimal filler. I would recommend the SAC metal u/c legs as you are going to need 60g or more of nose weight.

Bang seat replacements might be a good move although it depends how much detail you want. Like wise the burners and the stuff that sticks out.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do...I've had a ball with mine!

Andy

Offsite storage?????? How big is your stash????? :shocked:

LOL. When I moved here to Tennessee from Pennsylvania, I didn't have room for all my stuff at the apartment so I ended up renting a storage unit. Now that we're in the "new" house I've got to get off my butt and make some storage area here.

Right now, including stuff I'm trying to sell, I've got somewhere around 800 kits. That's not counting ship, armor and autos I want to sell.