Hi Guys

jono

Hi Guys

Hows it going ? Total newbies to forums but been reading with interest the various topics that are posted.

Have only recently got back into the modelling bug and although I dont just do WW1 stuff I do feel that

if an aeroplane was made of string and fabric is was a REAL aeroplane :) Currently working on Special

Hobbies 1/32nd Nieuport Bebe, but thats in the very early stages. Glad to see the rigging debate goes

on and on though, we all have our own way of doing it, mine is currently lycra thread and 0.2mm brass

wire. If someone would be so kind as to tell me how I post pictures I'll happily show my last couple of

projects, thanks in advance........jono

Hi Guys

Hows it going ? Total newbies to forums but been reading with interest the various topics that are posted.

Have only recently got back into the modelling bug and although I dont just do WW1 stuff I do feel that

if an aeroplane was made of string and fabric is was a REAL aeroplane :) Currently working on Special

Hobbies 1/32nd Nieuport Bebe, but thats in the very early stages. Glad to see the rigging debate goes

on and on though, we all have our own way of doing it, mine is currently lycra thread and 0.2mm brass

wire. If someone would be so kind as to tell me how I post pictures I'll happily show my last couple of

projects, thanks in advance........jono

Straight jacket with extra laces and bracing for you m'lad

Now youve met 2 of our greatest loonies, :post1: aka Mikes Madhouse, watch out for Mental he bites :mental: but I lurve him really :kissing2: all u need now is a welcome from our Admin team, loverly though they are, theyre a bit :mental: nice :worthy:

Bex

Edited by bexwh773

Thanks for the welcome guys, glad to see the madness runs throughout us all, must be caused by sitting around surrounded by miles of rigging material and trying to make plastic look like wood. Maybe we have the wrong approach ? :) All things being equal (or square in our case ) i have attatched a picture of my Eduard "Brisfish" , picture was taken at my local club as my camera skills aint that good !Brisfish.jpg