HAWK GB poll

Mark M

firstly a big thanks you to all who made this possible, building models and helping each other out and thanks to Muller and Shar2 for donating prizes and here they are

1/48 Hawk

Bespoke display base

Amodel 1/72 Yak 130 advanced trainer

first place gets the first pick of prizes and so on

the Poll will run until Saturday!

sorry ment to say finished builds are HERE

Edited by markmarples

I couldn't pick one either, so went with a top 3, kind of a gold, silver, bronze thing. The 3 I went with stood out for different reasons, paint schemes, detail work, finish and weathering etc.

can you vote 3 times???

a 1st, 2nd & 3rd wouldnt be a bad idea but it would make counting them up a lot more time consuming

Great stuff guys glad to have shared this GB with you all! Tough decision but I finally decided!

For those who are undecided please don't use your darts to decide, I don't think these modern do dads can handle it!!!

Cheers all!

Wasn't an easy choice but a look at the finished gallery helps. In the end it was down to a couple so went with the scheme I prefer. A cracking set of Hawk's in the gallery there.

A great selections of builds there and like everyone else I narrowed it down to my favourite three, looked at them again and picked my favourite.

Congratulations to everyone who took part and Well Done to Mark and F111fan for organising.

Steve

What a lot of lovely Hawx! I found it difficult to choose which one I liked best. So I narrowed my choice down to two,

and only then realised that both models I liked were made by the same modeller! That made the final choice easier. . .

sure......:).......I have a hawky type project forming....

RAF - red n white, as delivered, camo, (got the grey one now, and I have a black one) so have I missed any standard schemes there or is it just the two I need for the set....this is obviously not counting specials or colourful fin colours, just the bog standard schemes

(yeah I know I'm boring)

plus -

I want to build a mini red arrows dio; one in a hanger with all the bits off, a couple parked outside and one taxiing out, or maybe flying past with smoke on...

(did I mention that somewhere?....cant remember if I did or not)

so if I dont have to wait until the next millenium :):):)....yeah I'll have another go :)

MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK !

well you did say shout....

thats a very attractive scheme so I'll take any help I can get :)

MAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK !

well you did say shout....

thats a very attractive scheme so I'll take any help I can get :)

kev send me a EMAIL (im having trouble with pms) with your address and ill sort you out with decals, but give me a few days as im working loads

ok....connection went....unpredictable thing the internet sometimes....:)

lets try that again;

looked on your profile, dont see email anywhere, so where do I send it???

Edited by kev1n

ok....connection went....unpredictable thing the internet sometimes....:)

lets try that again;

looked on your profile, dont see email anywhere, so where do I send it???

kev you already have my email you keep sending me emails but ill try and pm it you

I do?

wonder if that would be my hacked hotmail account?

It's suspended atm on account of it being hacked........

sent you my alternate addy now :)