F-16 Aggressor

Thanks folks. Glad you enjoyed it.

I keep coming back for another look Diego. I have bookmarked your site too. This is so good.

Are you a professional modeller or just a hobbyist like me?

I make some commission work from time to time and hope to make a book...someday. Modelling is mainly a hobby. Hard to be a pro in this bussiness, not many people pays for see pictures of scale models. It´s much easier to earn a life with photographs of nude or drunk celebrities. :fraidnot:

Thanks for your words, pal.

WOW!!!

JUST AMAZING!!

any Step By Step? Whay colors did you use for the exhaust?

Sorry Perikllis, no building thread at the moment, I hope to prepare something.

About the exhaust nozzle, first I painted silver or aluminum, then I airbrushed a brown clear paint made by mixing red and green Tamiya clear paints. I also used Tamiya Smoke to darken the front ring. The last step was to hand paint with dark grey the overlapped sections of the nozzle petals. (still not painted in the picture)

F-16_Agressor_114.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Every now and again something comes along and makes you feel like all you are is a monkey wearing oven mitts, using kiddies scissors, sellotape and crayons, trying to build a model.. That is by far the best work I've seen in a very long time, and inspires me (well.. after the depression subsides..) to try to up my game in my finishes.. Truly awesome work indeed.

• 5 years later...
8 hours ago, Tony Oliver said:

Pretty sure its 1/48 and the model seen in the mig ammo encyclopaedia series. Named something like ‘last stages of the build’?

Yeah I checked out his site and it is 1/48. Wow it's epic, and makes me feel I'm no longer worthy to behold a sprue cutter :(