This is my hasegawa Tomcat I did for a client awhile back. Mostly Out of the box except for the seats and decals. Not much I can say for the build that has not been written already. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

6f14.jpg

8f14.jpg

7f14.jpg

5f14.jpg

3f14.jpg

2f14.jpg

9f14.jpg

Rod

Rod: What fantastic photography and modelling..!! Your client must have been pleased...the pictures look like the real a/c was photographed...!!

Cheers,

ggc

What is this? Are we posting pics of the real aircraft and claim it to be a model now ?

That is just sad ......

:wicked:

What ? This IS a model ??

Wow, this looks sooo real. Really great work on this Tomcat :clap2:

And nice pics too.

Good grief that is some effort! Kinda puts my 'dodgy angle-poise, kit-sat-on-a-piece-of-A4-on-my-modelling-desk' approach to shame :D

A brilliant job of a great aircraft

Andy

dont you just h8 these people who try to pass off pics of real ones as models with a convincing backdrop?

awesome work - your inspirining me to be better

Wow, this looks superb! The Jolly Rogers are one of my favorite USN squadrons (right after Felix). You've really captured the look and stance of Grumman's finest cat. The weathering is right on target as well, since the gull gray/white schemes held up so much better than the low-viz grays, which got very patchy and chalky looking after a cruise. Really, really nice job!!

Cheers,

Bill

What a fantastic result! What was the model like to build? I've read may articles that say the Hasegawa Tomcat is a real pig to put together.

It definitely tried my patience at times. But I have built tougher (B-58). Thanks for looking

Rod