Phantom related Swap Shop

does anyone have this decal sheet available or spares from it.

04.jpg

comes from this kit

01.jpg

I've decided to repaint the black RF-4B I was doing and I need the sheet, but don't want to have to buy the kit again.

Thanks in advance have some decals I can swap with. (I just need the white marking and stars and bars and white backings if possible?)

ie just a few lol

396616644.jpg

TIA

Dave

Edited by zero

I got my 1/72 Monogram F-4J but l need the instructions. Does anyone got a copy or better and quicker a scan of these??

Got a question. Was there any 1/72 phantom kits that come with the air trunk?

The 2 Revell kits (F-4F and RF-4E) do have intakes to the engine faces. I'm not aware of any others.

Hi, bit of a long shot but does anyone have a set of spare 1/32 slotted stabilators from the Revell F-4E kit?

Cheers Andrew

The 2 Revell kits (F-4F and RF-4E) do have intakes to the engine faces. I'm not aware of any others.

Thanks what are the kit numbers?? or do you have a pic of them?

dave i will have a look for the decals

Massive thanks for these mate.

promise to put them to good use, and not mess up this time, ie not stars and bars go on till the wheels go on.

cheers mate,

Dave

Thanks what are the kit numbers?? or do you have a pic of them?

The latest F-4F boxing is 04685, not sure about RF-4E, Hannants should have them listted. I'll try and post the F-4F box pics later, but as I say, Hannants should have pictures.

I still have a need for all the clear parts bar canopy for a Hasegawa 1/48 Japanese RF-4E, plus the decals if anyone can help !! :analintruder:

Edited by Gundylunch

Hi all,

Help needed!

I've lost my 'Air Force' style nose gear door from my 1/48 Hasegawa RF-4E kit....sigh

If anyone is building a Hase RF-4B in this GB......i'd be very,very interested if anyone could spare the AF style NG door marked 'not for use'.

It's the only thing stopping me joining the fun on this GB

The latest F-4F boxing is 04685, not sure about RF-4E, Hannants should have them listted. I'll try and post the F-4F box pics later, but as I say, Hannants should have pictures.

ok if they are a recent release l maybe able to order at my new LHS here in town or some where here in canada just need to make sure l am ordering the right ones

Hi all,

Help needed!

I've lost my 'Air Force' style nose gear door from my 1/48 Hasegawa RF-4E kit....sigh

If anyone is building a Hase RF-4B in this GB......i'd be very,very interested if anyone could spare the AF style NG door marked 'not for use'.

What like this one, Mungo?

395904191.jpg

What part number do you need, if I have a spare your most welcome to it,

Dave

Edited by zero

Hi all,

Help needed!

I've got a spare. PM mw with your address and I'll get it to you. Do you need the clear bit as well?

Ted

The box top as on Hobbylink Japan website, so you know what to look for.

Anyone got an unwanted 1/72 Hasegawa Weapons Set 1 ? Incomplete not a problem, only need 2 x TER and 6 x Mk 82 really to kit out Hasegawa F-4B - Sorted, thanks Tadhg

Thanks in advance

Edited by cjhm

They have a 1/72 Tamiya F-4S fairly cheap but what is it like or whose kit is it?

I posed a similar question a while back and was told it is the Italeri kit, you can probably pick one of those up for around £10

Edited by cjhm

Anyone got an unwanted 1/72 Hasegawa Weapons Set 1 ? Incomplete not a problem, only need 2 x TER and 6 x Mk 82 really to kit out Hasegawa F-4B

Also looking for a Fujimi or Verlinden deck tractor to keep the Phantom company

Happy to Paypal fair price, no joy on eBay so far

Thanks in advance

I have pylons and all that ordnance from a Monogram F-4J if it's any help? Let me know what you think.

I have pylons and all that ordnance from a Monogram F-4J if it's any help? Let me know what you think.

Most appreciated, PM sent

I posed a similar question a while back and was told it is the Italeri kit, you can probably pick one of those up for around £10

Thought so still at $7 it is cheap