Phantom related Swap Shop

Does anyone have any Sundowners decals in 1/48 - preferably a set with sharks mouth.

I have the following sets available for trade: -

Aeromaster Phancy Phantoms PtVI - 48-555 - http://decals.kitreview.com/decals/amd48555reviewrk_1.htm (missing 'USS FORRESTAL' carrier name decals)

And a Microscale 48-219 F-4N VR-154 and F-4S VF-171 - http://www.modelingmadness.com/scotts/deca...per/ss48219.htm

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

Would anyone happen to have any detail shots of the adaptor/pylon that connects the above tank to the aircraft centreline? I need to scratch build one of these for my 1/48 F-4F. Better still, if anyone has the item from the Hasagawa 1/48 F-4E/RF-4 kits in their spares box, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. ;)

MTIA.

Regards.

Graham

EDIT: Ummm....I'm sure I posted this in the reference section so I've no idea how it ended up with the build threads! :shrug: Mods, please feel free to move this.

Merged with the swap shop thread now Graham :thumbsup2:

Bexy

Edited by bexwh773

Hi all,

Would anyone happen to have any detail shots of the adaptor/pylon that connects the above tank to the aircraft centreline? I need to scratch build one of these for my 1/48 F-4F. Better still, if anyone has the item from the Hasagawa 1/48 F-4E/RF-4 kits in their spares box, I would be more than happy to take it off your hands. ;)

MTIA.

Regards.

Graham

The kit that I am using for this GB has an Eagle tank in it and I don't think that I will be using it (Early 1980s for my model) so it is yours if you want it.

PM sent... :)

Cheers.

Graham

The kit that I am using for this GB has an Eagle tank in it and I don't think that I will be using it (Early 1980s for my model) so it is yours if you want it.

• 2 weeks later...

I found an old aeroclub update set for the Matchbox phantom, white metal bits with a vac form canopy. will also throw in a new resin nose if anyone wants it, together they make the Matchbox kit look pretty good.

Also got a spare set of Fujimi 4 bit canopies.

If anyone wants any of these their yours for the postage, pls PM me.

Julien

bits snapped up by kspriss

Hi ALL

Has any one got a pair of wing tanks they dont want for the 1/48 Hasegawa F4B (parts E6 E7 E10 AND E11)

thanks for looking

wellzy :headphones:

Hi ALL

Has any one got a pair of wing tanks they dont want for the 1/48 Hasegawa F4B (parts E6 E7 E10 AND E11)

thanks for looking

wellzy :headphones:

Gimme half hour Wellzy :thumbsup2:

Ive got a set from the old Esci kit,your if you want them. :viking:

Thanks for the offer, I also had these but they look a little fragile. I took the plunge and went for the CAM decals.

I do have some jolly rogers decals if anyone owuld be interested though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone got any F4-F special markings in either 48th or 72nd?..want to do something striking for one of my other phantoms....id LOVE to get that white one with the blue diamonds all over it, like a big bavarian flag but have no idea if thats available

cheers

steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's down to the wire, but does anyone have a spare set of 1/48 Hasegawa canopy acutators? They are parts D12 and D13 and they are in every 1/48 Hasegawa F-4 kit. In the worst case, I could always fabricate them with tubing, but I thought I'd post this first.