Panhard EBR

pigsty

Apparently there’s a 1/35 resin kit of the Panhard EBR available from a crowd called Fine Cast Models. Does anyone know (i) if Fine Cast Models still exist, (ii) if so, how to buy things from them, but also (iii) is it worth it?

Hello my friend, about the Ebr from that manufacturer that you mencioned i never heard but a friend of mine he makes resin model kits and the EBR it is he´s new project, he´s last was the ETT the troop transport version based in the EBR frame, if you want i can send some pictures of his work.

I found on google this web site it may interest to you http://www.onthewaymodels.com/kitlists/FCMkits.htm .

Best reggards.

Jorge

Thanks, Jorge. I found that site too and it's got only 1/72 kits. The 1/35 range seems hard to find.

Very interested in your friend's project, especially if he has a better reputation than FCM. Some of the talk on the web makes me a little nervous about their qualilty.

Hello Seán, my friend don´t make many copies of the models, he´s a Major of the Portuguese Army and time for modeling is short, so this kind of project is just a hobby for him, i have two models from him a Panhard ETT and a Bravia V-200 Chaimite, two historic and very important veicules in Portugues Army history, if you want i can take some pictures of them and send it to you, its a amatour work but very good in details and the instructions sheet´s are very good, the ETT also come with a dvd with plenty of pictures.

Give me a call if you are interested.

Best reggards,

Jorge

Edited by Jorge Caseiro