B-58 Hustler

My Hat, is well and truely tipped to you sir.

Nice one :gobsmacked::thumbsup2: One fantastic model, :goodjob:

Dave

i saw this model yesterday in the shop, and thought 'that is one sexy aircraft'...............im glad i never bought it! as i would have had to bin it having seen yours.

a truly stunning model,

thankyou for sharing

I think I need to see a pic with you holding it, until then that's a real one isn't it ??!!

No, no. Please don't spoil the illusion. THIS is what I always aim to do, to make a model and photograph it so that people really can't tell that it's not real. I've never really achieved it. I've seen it done five times in the last 40 years. And now I've seen it done six! Outstanding work. And in Natural Metal too, that shows up any flaws so clearly. I will be studying this pixel by pixel for days.

I remove my hat to you, Sir.

I've been looking again very closely and freaking out a little. IS it real? Finally I decide it is probably a model because it has no chocks or any other gse in sight and because the shadows on the concrete are very hard edged. I'm still half expecting this to turn out to be a hoax though. Amazing.

I've tried, and failed, to build that kit. I know how hard it is to get it that 'right'. I thought it was impossible. I'm going to buy another one today, there's one in Modelzone in town.

OMG, now I'm going to try to build a model and photograph it so it looks indistinguishable from another model someone else built and photographed to look indistinguishable from the real thing.

(But mine will have chocks - ha! [And gaping seams and fingerprints as well - doh!{this way lies madness. Madness, I tell you!}])

I have to add my congratulations.

I almost didn't believe it until I saw the tail shot and overheads... and even then I'm thinking Wow, if only I could be as could as the less convincing shots I'd be in dream heaven !!!

Brilliantly done.

Tony

• 1 year later...