Gallery, vote and prize

Deon

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your efforts, there's some great models in the gallery and we hope you've all had fun building them.

I'll check to see that everyone's finished models are in the gallery tonight, sort out a poll and a prize for the winner.

:)

Thanks to our hosts - I enjoyed that. Got a wee bit over enthuastic though, so there's four started builds that will be appearing in other forums soon, and half a dozen other kits in the stash that this GB inspired me to buy.

Voting was tough - a top five was possible, a top three took quite some effort, but voting for just one of them felt wrong.

Andy

There was an entry missing, so I've altered it-you can choose one from either list. If you have chosen it from the bottom list, on the top list you need to select "None of the above" and vice-versa :)

Thanks to the hosts for their work ! It was good fun taking part in the GB. Have to say this must be one of the GBs with the highest numbers of interesting and unusual markings ! Wonder if there will ever be a Sovier Foreign GB part 2....