1/48 - Hunting Percival Sea Prince T.1 by Magna Models - released

Homebee

In the just received July copy of Scale Aviation Modeller International, there's, on p.749, a small Magna Models advertisement and under the title "New 1/48th scale kits for Summer 2011", I read: 1/48th Hunting Percival Sea Prince T.1. - ref.0648

analintruder.gifanalintruder.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percival_Prince

Quite a delightful piece of news, despite the fact that Magna Models resin kits are for advanced modellers only...

Sea_Prince_180708_014.JPG

Source: http://percivalaircraft.com/ESW/Images/Sea..._180708_014.JPG

V.P.

mattmemory22.jpg

Edited by Homebee

I have a copy of this kit and will be doing a review shortly. :D

Not shortly, as quick as possible please. :analintruder:

In the hope there's also a Pembroke in the pipe line...

Thanks in advance.

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

I did announce the imminent arrival of this kit a couple of months back(same time as the 1/48th master II).at the moment release has been held pending arrival of the decal sheets.will notify on here when that happens.chris

I did announce the imminent arrival of this kit a couple of months back(same time as the 1/48th master II).at the moment release has been held pending arrival of the decal sheets.will notify on here when that happens.chris

Will need the decal sheet for the build reveiw Chris. :thumbsup2:

Thanks for your reaction.

Anyway some pictures of the model parts would be for sure appreciated by the modellers. A glimpse at what we can expect. It's time to tease the customers, isn't it?

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Thanks for your reaction.

Anyway some pictures of the model parts would be for sure appreciated by the modellers. A glimpse at what we can expect. It's time to tease the customers, isn't it?

V.P.

I'll be posting the in-box review this weekend. I would have had it done last week, but I'm afriad life got in the way again.

Homebee wrote: 'Quite a delightful piece of news, despite the fact that Magna Models resin kits are for advanced modellers only...'

Not sure how tongue in cheek this was, not trying to offend anyone. However I built the Magna 1/48th Attacker and it was a joy to build not like the Classic Airframes one.

If you think i'm paying for you to go to spain to pick up a decal sheet :fraidnot: we'll just have to raid the spares box. best chris

Awww! spoil sport. :winkgrin: Will see what I've got, then get back to you with what's required.

I'll be posting the in-box review this weekend. I would have had it done last week, but I'm afriad life got in the way again.

waiting-bored-waiting-boy-smiley-emoticon-000413-medium.gif

I'm not impatient, I just can't wait ! :blush:

V.P.

Edited by Homebee