ROYAL AIRCRAFT FACTORY S.E.5.a

Stunning, stunning, stunning.....Oh, and did I say stunning?!!

Can't wait to see the RFI!!

I have just read this thread at the behest of the good Dr Jellyfingers and have found it not only amazing but it also taught me a very humbling lesson; don't overlook a thread just because the subject matter isn't necessarilly up your street, you might miss out on something good.

Martin (currently overdosing on humble pie)

I'm sure I don't have to tell you what I think here...

You have taken us an a fantastic journey with this model and it's sort of unreal to come to the end.

(Martin you aren't the only latecomer and for the same reason too no doubt, I've only been fully on this ride for a few weeks. Blimey I'm glad I came)

There is absolutely no part of this I haven't been able to learn something from Fozzy mate, it is a veritable tour de force.

And quite the nicest biplane model I ever saw.

You should be entirely proud of it and yerself.

:thumbsup:

Good afternoon every one.

Thank you so much every one for all your really great comments!...and my thanks to all of you who have stuck with me on this build right through to the end...I really couldn't have done it with out you...really!...I wouldn't have made it to the end!!so thanks a lot! :):):)

Here is the link to RFI........HERE

Time for a big rest now!!!!

cheers

Fozzy

Good afternoon every one.

Thank you so much every one for all your really great comments!...and my thanks to all of you who have stuck with me on this build right through to the end...I really couldn't have done it with out you...really!...I wouldn't have made it to the end!!so thanks a lot! :):):)

Here is the link to RFI........HERE

Time for a big rest now!!!!

cheers

Fozzy

Errrrrr I thought that one had a four blade prop . . . .

Just kidding. Superlative job Foz.

What's next?

Dave. 👍

Errrrrr I thought that one had a four blade prop . . . .

Just kidding. Superlative job Foz.

What's next?

Dave.

Thanks Dave

whats next is a break from scratch building and doing a Diorama for a client and then a Mk1 Hurricane for another chap....then its back to scratch building a metal skinned WW2 machine...not sure yet!....but this will be a few months down the line!

Cheers mate

• Julien locked this topic