Shorts Tucano T.1 (1:48 Alley Cat Resin)

I am not too keen on the Sky typeS paint can I ask what range of colours you used

I don't want to play down though just how good it is, I don't think I could ever handle resin as well as you have here

(feel bad about asking but don't want to waste pension dosh on colours that don't do it for me...sorry)

It's from the Xtracrylix range :)

Mike that is perfect! A fantastic build and paint job.

I bet Ali gets a few more orders on the back of this build (and so he should too it is a great kit, I had a quick peak inside the box of one I bought for Arkady72 at the Scottish show a few months back and was impressed at the quality of it).

Cheers Duncan ;) I hope so too, as I really enjoyed the build. If I had another one, I'd have no hesitation in getting cracking :)

I would Andy, and this was my first full resin kit too - just remember to wash everything thoroughly, then test fit & fettle before installing the wing to the fuselage. All the rest is pretty straight forward. :)

Yep, occasionally I guess you do have to come out and show everyone who is, in fact, the Boss!

Well done Mike, that really is superb and the photography is certainly excellent too.

Thanks for that info Mike.

Looks like an ideal starter model for a resin model then, I'm kinda interested in the red white grey scheme and 1/72 is getting to be a strain on my old eyes so this is fabulous.

Keeping an eye open for this kit next time I am at a show, thanks Ali for making it happen.

Mike -

I'm jealous!!! - what a brilliant job.

Can you please give me some lessons :D - my work looks really poor in comparison

Epeeman

Cheers chap :) Practice practice practice (i.e. build lots of models), and get hints and tips from the good guys such as Spence, Skii, Greg and the others. No matter how good you get though, there's always someone better, so use that as inspiration to raise your game ;)