Tornado 46+35 "Tiger Meet 1994"

hillstar

That's looking very good, looking forward to seeing the unveiling!

Phil

Take a look here to see the finished Tonka...

The first of my three Tonkas is done. I guess not all of them will make it till End of August, but I will show all three in the RFI-section when done and also keep you informed about the process itself...

Next one will be the original Revell Tigermeet Design.

I agree with Phil. That's a really nice job you have done there.

All you need to do now is post it in the 'Completed 1/72' section. Remember, a maximum of 4 pictures and a link to the build thread.

Well done. :clap2:

Steve

I agree with Phil. That's a really nice job you have done there.

All you need to do now is post it in the 'Completed 1/72' section. Remember, a maximum of 4 pictures and a link to the build thread.

Well done. :clap2:

Steve

Already done ;)

4635small.jpg --> DONE!

4645_96small.jpg --> Coming up Next!

4648small.jpg --> Last one for the Group Build

The next two Tornados will be done, don't know if I will make it in time for the Group Build, but I will continue my production line until all three Tonkas are RFI. And then I can start finishing some of the others that I have here in Waiting Position...

Ok, here are the next few steps...

Tonka 2 has been painted and the first stripes are on. I am not really happy with the decals as they don't fit as good as I want them to. Normally all stripes should connect to each other, in my case it doesn't work. No matter how I try it, it either fits on the one side, or on the other side... :angrysoapbox.sml:

tonkas14.jpg

tonkas16.jpg

But I will continue now and will finish it the way it is. It looks somehow good, anyway...

And the last one is ready to get some paint!

tonkas15.jpg

At this rate you'll have them all done by the end of the GB. :whistle:

By the way, those stripes look nice.

Steve

My "Problem" is that because of my daughter, my wife and my vintage car I have only time left to work during the weekends, early in the morning for about 1-2 hours on those Aircrafts. So I do not know if the last Tonka will make it. There is a high chance that the second will make it right in time.

• 3 weeks later...

I am sorry, but because of a business trip this week and a lot of work the last two weeks I will not be able to finish my other two Tonkas in time for the group build. But they will be finished of course and presented here as soon as I am done...

• 5 months later...