Alita - Battle Angel Alita

Paul B

OK I couldn't wait for the oil pait to dry, watched a film before going back to the model...

finished the eyes then glued the last bits in place.

alita16.jpg

alita17.jpg

Just a very small amount of filling & paintig required where the two halves of the hair meet at the back, then apart from the base (in the post some where)it's done :D Higher quallity photo's tomorrow or on Tuesday...

Edited by Paul B

Marvellous,.......just ruddy marvellous Paul.

Another smashing model mate. I love the contrast of materials on this one. Metal, cloth, vinyl,....they all look so credible.

I can't wait to see your next one.

One quick question.......do you gloss coat the eyes after they have dried?

Cheers... :drink:

Yes I do add a gloss coat to the eyes, another thing I forgot to add was the eye lashes :doh::D

I'm having a go at doing some War Hammer "Chaos Warrior" figures before I start my next resin figure. Thought doing something small and fidally would give me some good practice :)

Edited by Paul B

I'm having a go at doing some War Hmmer "Chaos Warrior" figures before I start my next resin figure. Thought doing something small and fidally would give me some good practice :)

Aha!......I think you'll enjoy them. Those Warhammer modellers cram some very tasty detail into their tiny creations.

In the past I've enjoyed painting some Orks and Grey knights from the 40K range. Have you considered some of the offerings from Forgeworld Paul? (Some of their Chaos stuff is so grotesque it could turn your stomach....... :who-let-rip::sick: ....but it would be a blast to paint)

Perhaps you'll post some piccies and let us see how it goes?

:santa:

The Warhammer kits certainly pack in the details, I was loking at the High Elf Lord on Dragon Back originally (might still get that one) and I have a few 30mm Foundation figures. Not seen the offerings from Forgeworld yet, I'll pay their site a visite asap :D

I entered the Winter Contest (run by the people who I buy my resin figures from) and the quality of some of the entires is unbelivable. A couple of them can hand paint better than I can airbrush :closedeyes:

Cheers for the link, the resin upgrades and their original kits and figures have an unbelivable amount of detail. At the mo' I've finished two of the three Chaos Warriors, I'll postsome pics once they've been up-loaded onto the photobucket site.