Inspirational Gallery

This is a gallery if you want to post any of your previous Phantom builds to help encourage others..... post away Gang :yahoo:

Bexy

Edited by bexwh773

I'm not sure how inspirational they'll be but here are my 2, that I've built since I rediscovered this great little hobby. The first was built about 18 months ago, the second quite recently and I'm happy with how much my basic modelling skills have improved in that time, oh and my ironing skills have shown a massive improvement too.

FGR2.jpg

IMG_7035.jpg

If nothing else these are the ones that I'll be striving to improve on.

Pete

Some from many years ago.

Monogram 1/48 F-4J

P1991161_23.jpg

These from many years ago. I built the 1/48 scale and 1/144, my brother the 1/32 and 1/72 scale F-4Es

P1984054_02.jpg

A 43 Sqn FG.1 from the Hasegawa 1/48 kit

100_1403a.jpg

Anyone care to try this as a diorama?

lowlevelz.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of my F4C i built many years ago

IMG_1890.jpg

IMG_1886.jpg

i built this just after the last mildenhall airshow in 2001 when i bought the decals

Simon

Here is my build, actually completed a few years ago as part of my FAA since WWll collection. The yellow budgie is a bit different than the usual paint scheme seen, so I like it a lot. No major changes to the kit other than aftermarket (I forget which brand) seats. DSCN0487.jpg; DSCN0485.jpg; DSCN0489.jpg

Hi all, I will be starting my build for the GB soon. In the meantime I have recently finished refurbishing two of my hasegawa 1/48 phantoms so I thought I would take advantage of the sunshine and have a 'family snapshot' so to speak. The camo 31 and low viz 74 squadron jets have just had a full strip and respray. They were built about seven years ago. Black mike and the blue toom are more recent builds.

3bc37527.jpg

f2f32ff2.jpg

bc668366.jpg

4c74be01.jpg

55f8f84c.jpg

90b53673.jpg

My build for the GB will be an early 43 squadron jet with full colour markings.

Hope you like them and thanks for looking :)

Chris